Chapter 4 ~ Great.. Its Mr Smirk now...

Chapter 4:

I sighed in aggravation for the third time in this class. Why are people so immature?! I really wanted to turn round and give them a piece of my mind, but the teacher was still talking. I waited another elongated five minutes, enduring which I could hear and feel the continued pat as paper balls hit me, ignoring the smirks and giggles of people in the class. I swear I was going to kill them.

Finally, Mr Hall told us to do some research and make notes from our books while he stepped out the class. I swivelled round, an angry expression on my face and half whispered;

"Will you cut it out?!" I was met with the same smirk and emotionless faces, although Mr smirk over here was in Mid-throw. I raised a perfectly shaven eyebrow. He raised one back. I looked at the green-eyed one, he raised his hands as if in surrender, supposedly he had nothing to do with it.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting so immature?"

"Just having a lil fun, why you being so uptight?"

"Because your annoying" I said as if it weren't obvious.

"Not really" He still had that stupid smirk on his face.

"Whatever, will you just stop.. PLEASE" I exaggerated. He shrugged and I turned around. Within a second I felt another paper ball.

Seriously?

I swung back round again.

"STOP!" and of course this is the exact moment my teacher decides to walk in.

"Miss Wilson, what is the meaning of this?" I turn slowly a guilty expression on my face, I hadn't even done anything wrong...

"I was Ju-"

"Look this is your first day and your already misbehaving, I mean shouting AND multiple balls of papers on the floor"

"But I- you know what forget it."

"I will not forget it, I'm sorry but you'll have to receive a detention for this"

"For THIS? What the hell, I haven't even done anything wrong!"

"Well explain to me why there's some much paper on the floor." I didn't really want to be a tell-tale, I mean it was my first day I didn't want people to remember me as this, and anyways I'd never been one to tell on people, that was my problem. I shrugged in response.

"Well then detention, Friday afternoon, maybe I can teach you something about recycling, you'll be picking up every single piece of paper in the classroom, I'll tell the cleaners to leave it for you." I sighed, nodded and sat down in my seat, placing my head on the table, holding in a cry of exasperation.

Just then the bell went. I slowly gathered my stuff as Mr Hall brought over my detention slip and placed it on my table walking away. I picked it up screwing it up and headed for the door, just as I got out and turned a hand shot out holding me to the wall, it was really uncomfortable and as I was about to protest until I saw the familiar smirk. I sighed I really didn't need this.

"What do you want?"

"Why did you cover for me" I shrugged.

"I don't tell-tale"

"But you don't even know me, I could be some serial killer OR, wanted for being the world's most ruthless non-recycler." He smiled, a small smile, different from his smirk.

"Well hopefully you're not and you'll appreciate letting me go now" I just wanted to get home and find Brandon.

"Yeah sure, your accents totally hot by the way." I scoffed as he moved out my way and as I stalked down the hallway I heard him shout.