t w o

The dreadful place that I am forced to call home, came into view as I pressed a button on a remote to open the garage door. I parked the car after calling Pizza Hut and headed towards the house entrance.

I shut the door behind me; fully aware that Ryler and the girl are in his room which is somewhere on the third level of the mansion.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of apple juice before slowly and unhappily climbing the three flights of stairs to get to my room which was unfortunately, also on the third floor.

"That prick is going to barge into my room afterwards to eat my pizza." I mumbled to myself. "Oh that's right... I'll just lock my room."

Sadly, in order to get to my room, I have to pass, Ryler's.

As I passed his bedroom, I heard Ryler's name being called out, followed by a very loud moan.

My stomach felt like it had dropped into an endless abyss while I was on the verge of hurling onto the floor. It was hard to inhale and exhale and act like nothing was happening especially when I didn't know if I was solemnly angry or just being jealous of the wrong person.

I heard the girl's voice screaming in ecstasy once more and to say the least;

It made me lose it.

I balled my hand into a fist and with the meanest glare I could pull, I lifted my fist and threw it against the door in the most lightest of knocks.

The screaming stopped immediately as I smirked. "Housekeeping!" I called out in the most believable french-accent. It was obvious even Ryler couldn't tell it was me.

"Uh-I don't remember calling for housekeeping?" He sounded completely confused and awkward.

"Oh, Mister Ryler. You naughty boy. I shall tie you up with ze fish-net stockings zat I will make you tear off me. You only hired me for the night, but- I give good discount for daytime." I tried pulling the most sexiest french-accent I could. "Now open this door so you can rip this dreadful maid clothes off me. Housekeeping isn't ze only thing I'm good at."

I gathered my wits and made a dash for it after hearing a loud slap followed by a 'You jerk'. I ran down the few hallways to get to my room and closed the door softly, making sure to lock it.

I chucked my schoolbag on the floor before falling on the bed in a fit of laughter. I held my stomach and pressed my face into the bedsheets to continue laughing.

The girl is most likely leaving and Ryler is most likely anticipating a french girl in a maid costume.

Cheap.

If he's smart, he'll come banging on my door about losing 'his catch'. But if he's as dumb as he looks, he'll actually wait until the girl leaves before searching the house for the imaginary french maid.

Of course the chance of the latter happening has a higher probability than that of the first theory.

After waiting and waiting for my pizza, a sudden knock at my door rose me to my feet. "Who is it?" I asked cautiously incase Ryler was ready to pounce on me.

"I have your pizza, Ayla. Now open the door." Jessie says exhaustively. "I had to walk up that pathetic excuse of a staircase and I'm turning 47 soon!"