o l d c h a p t e r s # 2

CHAPTER 13- Oh My Gosh! It's Ryler Fielder!

I heard my bedroom door open.

I snapped my eyes open, only to see a sleeping Ryler. He had his arm wrapped firmly around me protectively.

I closed one eye and searched the room in my sleepy haze for what had opened the door since it wasn't Ryler.

I turn my head slightly and see a very shocked looking Jessie, standing at the door.

"Hi." I said awkwardly and waved.

She shook her head still in shock and waved back.

"What's wrong?" I asked her since she looked intently at Ryler.

"There's someone here for Ryler."

"Is it Dean?"

"No. But someone that you won't be very happy to see."

I smiled and told her that I'll wake him up. She nodded tensly and walked out.

I lightly shook Ryler and chuckled at him when he stirred.

I poked his ribcage, only to have him pull me into him tighter.

"I know you're awake you bastard." I mumbled into his chest.

I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed.

"There's someone waiting for you."

"I know. I heard."

I raised a brow. "That means you should go and get ready to talk to whoever it is."

I could feel him smile. "Hold on for just one second."

You wanna guess what he did?

Go on, guess....

You guessed wrong friend...

He farted. He freaking fucking farted.

Before I could punch him, he hopped off me and ran out of my room.

The stinky smell lingered around me and I quickly jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom; locking the door behind me.

I had a quick shower and changed into some clothes after doing what I needed to do in the bathroom.

I came downstairs to prepare Ryler's breakfast but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Ryler's voice echoing down the hallways.

My brows dipped in curiousity.

"You need to get out! Right now!" I heard him yell at someone in anger.

He better not be yelling at Jessie because I'll beat the shit out of him. No one and I mean no one messes with my second mom.

I stomped into the room his voice came from with the thought of him yelling at Jessie in my head.

My jaw dropped at what was in front of me.

"Please baby. Don't leave me. I swear if this is about the sex... I swear, I will improve." The unknown red head girl cried out.

Jessie was right. I'm not happy at who it was. Another one of Ryler's hoes.

He tensed and glared at her. "When I say it's just a one night stand... it's a one night stand."

"But you're Ryler Fielder! The Ryler Fielder! If my friends knew that I was dating you, I would be praised! I can make you more famous, but you'll have to help me with my fame first baby." This twat begged and Ryler sighed exasperated.