o l d e p i l o g u e

EPILOGUE

10 months later
~••~

I hissed in pain. I bent over and clutched my stomach.

"Ooo. Ow. Ow."

"Are you okay Flowey? Is it time?!" He panicked. I slapped his head.

"No. It's only been 8 months. Sheesh." I inhaled deeply while Ryler helped me to sit down on the couch in the living room.

"Sorry." He sighed. "I'm just nervous... and excited to be a father."

I laughed before pecking his soft lips. "Of course you are." I said sarcastically.

"I wonder what we should name him."

I smirked. "Maybe we should name him... Dean."

Ryler glared at me. "Flower that's so not funny."

I chuckled. "I was just kidding."

It's been about 10 months since our wedding. Long story short, I got pregnant.

Ryler is always acting like I'm some fragile vase that shouldn't be doing any work.

Everyone's happy to hear that Ry and I are having a kid. Especially both of our parents.

I've chosen Frida and Will to be the godparents even though I still haven't given birth. Dean hasn't contacted us eversince. So we have no clue where he is. Not that we really care.

Everyone at school has 'magically' started being super nice to me since they know who my husband is.

I bet you they're gonna use me for fame. Buuut anyways...

Will met a new girl. Tessa. He's been dating her for about a month now. He won't stop coming over to me for advice which I enjoy. It feels good being there for him.

"That's something you should never kid about."

"Geez. Calm your balls."

He sighed. "Why don't we name him Sawyer?"

"After your middle name?"

He nodded hopefully.

I thought about it. It would be nice actually. "I guess so."

He smiled. "We have a name then. Sawyer Fielder."

"What about the middle name?"

He groaned. "We'll figure that out after."

After a moment of silence I sighed.
"How did we end up here?"

He sighed and kissed my forehead. "I have no idea Flowey. But I'm glad you agreed on the shower sex."

I slapped his chest. "You pervert."

He laughed. "I only perv on you babe."

"Yeah yeah. My poor child is going to have a perverted father."

"Yeah... and an anime freak of a mother." Ryler rolled his eyes.

"I hate you."

"I love you too Flowey."

I put my feet up on the coffee table.

"If you told me last year that I'd end up marrying you again and getting pregnant, I would break down and cry saying; never in a million years will that ever happen."

"Well, I guess things change for the better." He smiled.

I looked at the big bump of a stomach I have and smiled lovingly.

"It has."

He pulled a camera out from his pocket and opened it.

"What are you doing? You better not be recording me. I look fat!"

He rolled his eyes. "Stop being such a little biotch. I just wanted to show you this video I found."

He showed it to me and it was of the time he pulled the doll prank on me last year. It was when he hated me.

It got me screaming, stabbing the doll, Ryler laughing on the side of my bed, me pushiny Ryler out of the room and screaming at him.

I glared at him. "I can't believe you videoed this. My pride and dignity is now degraded."

He shrugged and pulled the camera out of my hands but I pulled it back to hold. "Wait. It says it's been videoing for 10 hours straight."

I fast foward the recording and it caught me leaving the room. That was probably when I went to put sticky notes on his car.

I fast foward it again and it caught me walking out of the bathroom in my towel and then getting changed in front of my closet.

I turned to him with a death glare. He had a childish smile on his face.

"Ryler."

"Flower."

"Tell me how to delete the video. Now."

He slowly took it out of my hands and kissed my cheek before standing up and running out of the room.

"RYLER SAWYER FUCKING FIELDER!"

~▪¤▪~

BYE FELICIA!

THIS BOOK IS FINISHED FINISHED FINISHED.

Comment what you thought on the ENTIRE book please. Negative or Positive comment I will love to read em.

Oh and I'm planning on making a SEQUEL. It'll be based on Ryler and Flower's son. Sawyer.

What do you think?

Oh and I need help with choosing a cast for this book.

Any suggestions?

SEQUEL is coming up! So get ready to read it!... if you want.
It's called

Mr. Playboy & The Side Bitch

It'll be published soon.

-adorkable07 :)