Chapter 18: My Confession

Y/N's POV

Aunty comes out of the bathroom before Marie could reply to my question.

"You want to take Marie to the studio Y/N? I'm sure she'd love to meet the Aidan Gallagher himself." Aunty smirks shutting the bathroom door behind her. I turn to look back at Marie and her face was full of pure glee.

"You would really do that for me?!" She says almost screaming. Her eyes almost popping out of her head. Smiling ear to ear.

"Why not? You deserve it. That would be nice for Aidan I bet too. I've talked about you. He'd love to meet you." I answer with a soft grin.

She squeals jumping off the bed.

"Let's go let's go let's go!" She says. I let out a laugh and get up off the bed go grab my shoes.

"Alright, I'll text Rob if him and Aidan are available. Oh Y/N has Aidan even texted you at all today yet?"

"Oh uhm. No." I say straightforward. A little disappointed.

"You literally have his number? Oh my lord I still can't believe it. You lucky ass!" Marie yelps.

"Language." Aunty states.

Marie and I chuckle as I throw my shoes on and grab our things.

"Alright. I sent a message to Rob. Just waiting for him to respond. Sit tight for a minute girls." Aunty claims sitting in the desk chair.

Marie and I sit back down on the bed with a sigh waiting for a response from Rob.

*DING*

"That's him." Aunty says picking her phone up from her lap. "Oh, he says not right now. Aidan's having a meet and greet 15 minutes away from here and they don't have access to the studio. Guess we'll just have to wait." She explains with a shrug.

"That's not so bad." I exclaim looking back at Marie. Her face a little disappointed. "I can still take you around town. I'll take you to some cool places I've seen around here." I say trying to bring her happiness back.

"Okay I'm okay with that too!" She jumps gleaming.

"You two be good than. Keep your phones on you. Don't talk to strangers. You know the drill. Oh, and Y/N?" Aunty says sitting up from her chair.

I sit up off the bed and turn to look at Aunty whom is across the room next to her bed.

"I'll let you know if Rob messages me okay?"

"Oh okay. Thanks Aunty."

Marie and I leave the room, and head back out into the city. I took her to the library first. Than the ice cream shop that Aidan and I went to. She bought a few small books for her to read, and she got a vanilla chocolate dipped cone.

We continued our adventure. A few times while walking around. I kept noticing Aidan was popping in and out of my head three or four times. As much as I was having fun with Marie, it would be nice for Aidan to be with us. I sound a little selfish saying that maybe, but it feels weird not being around him at the moment.

"Ohhh what's over here?!" Marie points toward a store.

"Let's go check it out! I have more cash to spend." I spark back.

We shop. We ate. We bonded even more. I couldn't ask for anything else. I feel like I needed this. Like nothing bad could happen. Everything that happened with Aidan just left my mind. I felt free again. Away from teenage drama troubles.