Chapter 6: Click

Y/N's POV

I told Aunty I was meeting up with Aidan and she stopped me in my tracks before I could even touch the door knob.

"Are you and Aidan a thing?" She said with a smirk and raising her right eyebrow.

"No, we're just two friends going out for some fun, is that so bad?"

"I don't know Y/N, be pretty strange if you two worked together and started making songs about each other." She said with a little oooo in her voice.

"Okay whatever, be back in a few hours or so."

I closed the door behind me with a little attitude. Even though the thought of dating Aidan wouldn't be so bad, but I barely know the kid. He could already be taken who knows?

I saw the Library ahead so I started fast walking. I headed inside and started searching around for Aidan. I stepped back outside to see if I could try and find him walking.. Oh I found him alright, but he wasn't alone.

A little group of girls were surrounding him. All you could hear were high pitched screaming.

"OMG OMG AHHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"PLEASE SIGN IT I LOVE YOU!"

Geez, is this what it's like?

I stood back with my arms crossed with a smile on my face, I found myself laughing as I could see Aidans face was full of terror. So many girls. Papers were everywhere.

After a few minutes they all vanished, he turned around and saw me walking up to him.

"You have fun in there?" I giggled with sarcasm.

"Be glad it wasn't paparazzi, they are the ones you have to run away from." He giggled back.

"Anyways where you planning to go?" I asked as we started walking to a random direction slowly.

"I thought I could leave that up to you."

"I have an idea. Let's go shopping!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever you wanna do, let's g-"

Before he could even finish I grabbed his hand and started running around looking for the nearest clothing store. He was laughing, so at this point we were just running around holding hands and laughing.

Everyone was starring but we didn't care. We were being loud teenagers.. But we never let each other's hands go.

We entered 'Forever 22' trying to calm ourselves so we don't get kicked out.

"Your crazy you know that." Aidan said trying not to die laughing.

"Shut up." I laughed back shoving him.

We walked around for a while. We tried sunglasses, hats, other accessories and ended up buying matching sunglasses and a few shirts for us both. I bought a pretty, black, long sleeve turtle neck. Aidan bought a cute button up shirt, with black and white strips.

Everything was going swell, but of course we couldn't leave the store without Aidan getting noticed. Two tall girls run up to us and pull him aside.

"AIDAN IT'S REALLY YOU!"

"CAN I GET A PICTURE?!"

"CAN I HAVE A HUG?!"

I stood back and let him do his stuff. Aidan told me once he'll never say no to a picture. He loves his fans. I admire him for that.

Afterwards we finally got a chance to leave the store, we had our clothes in a bag.

"Where to now my lady?" Aidan said with an Australian accent.

I chuckled and pointed to an ice cream shop.

"I'm vegan remember?"

"Oh right-"

"Here, I know a spot, come on."

He placed his hand on mine and held it tight and we once again jogged through the area.

Meanwhile..

RANDOM GIRL'S POV

"Katrina?" Says with a nasty look.

"Yes?"

"Are you seeing this?"

"What- oh my god! That's Aidan Gallagher! Let's go say hi!"

"No, look who's with him? Who's that girl? I've never seen her before."

"They could just be friends.."

"I don't know about that, they're holding hands while running. Oh my god, what if that's his girlfriend. I have to take a picture and post this."

"Uh Brittany..? Why..?"

"Uhhh why not Katrina? I'll get views anyways."

click

Y/N's POV

Aidan and I were again getting stares. We didn't care. We pranced through town.

We came across a vegan ice cream shop. We check out the menu and I saw this delicious vegan strawberry shortcake in a cone.

"I think I'll take the sherbet in a cup." Aidan said with his eyes still on the menu."

"I'm feeling the strawberry shortcake in a cone. I'll pay." I said taking out my wallet.

"No, I got it, come on let's go order."

"If you insist." I shove my wallet back in my pocket.

As Aidan started walking up to the counter to order. I noticed these two girls in the corner of my eye starring at me. Definitely Aidan too. They were behind us peaking through the window of the shop. Aidan turned around with a confused look.

He walked back up to me.

"Hey, you coming?" He paused.

"We're getting stalked." I said with my eyes moving behind me to where the two girls were. I didn't move my head. I didn't want to be suspicious.

Aidan stretched his arms out as an excuse to see the two girls behind me.

"Very smooth." I snarled with a little grin.

"It worked didn't it? Plus, they're probably just fans scared to come up and say hi."

"Yeah, but won't they be.. I don't know, a little suspicious about me. Us being together. I mean you know how fan girls can be." I shrugged being a little paranoid.

"I wouldn't worry about it. If you're really that uncomfortable about it though. I'll gladly walk up to them and say hi, then they'll go away."

"No.. your right. Let's go get some ice cream." I tried to shrug this whole thing off.

"There you go." He said rubbing my shoulder for comfort.

We both walked back up to the line and waited.

click