Chapter 1: Fresh smell

Y/N's POV

     Finally, plane landed. Two hours in a seat above the clouds. We hopped off, took our bags and drove to the city. Los Angelous. The city of dreams. The city where I could be able to have a fresh start.

I was sitting in the backseat of my Aunt's car. I rolled the window down as the fresh smell hit my face.

"You excited dear?" Aunty Mable said as she stood up taller in her seat.

"Yes, very, I'm excited to work in an actual studio, I can become famous or something!"

"Haha, don't get your hopes up, you're only 16, your life is about to start. You have a lot of time."

"You saying I don't have talent?" I exclaimed with a sarcastic eye roll.

"Very funny."

We arrived at the Islands Hotel. The biggest building I've ever seen. Tall. A nice cream tan color. Windows of all sorts.

Aunty Mable opens the trunk as we grab our stuff. One of the hotel assistants took our car and drove to a parking spot for the rest of the time we're here. Which meant UBERS. I've always been terrified of driving with strangers. Who knows where they can take you!

"Name and ID please." Lady at the front desk snarled.

Aunty pulled her card and handed it over. The Hotel was busy as it was. We just wanted to get out of there  and into our room.

Unpacked our stuff. Room was even better. Two king size beds. A nice white crystal bathroom. It couldn't get nicer than this.

After we settled in, I decided I wanted to give myself a walk around the city. I like being alone anyways. I like to think.

"Aunty? You wouldn't mind if I took a trip around town, explore?"

"You have your phon-"

Before she could even finish. I whipped my phone out right in her face.

"Okay, be back in a few hours okay? 

I shook my head quickly as I took my mini black  backpack and headed out the door.

It was only 10 minutes and I already saw a lot. This place really had it all. I continued walking and something caught my attention. Ahead of me was a crowd of teenage girls that all looked about my age.

I got a better look and realized that there was a girl on set surrounded by speakers and audio computers. A microphone in her face. I asked one of the girls in the crowd who the girl on stage was.

"Are you serious?! That's Trinity Rose!" The girl replied back with her jaw to the floor.

I stood back thinking who the hell Trinity Rose is. I took my phone out soon as the crowed got louder. But the girl wasn't alone on stage anymore. A handsome boy approached on with her. He had a guitar in his arms, the strap around his body. Who is he? Who are they?

I found myself pulling up Safari and searching Trinity Rose. Turns out she's a singer, a 17 year old. A boy popped up next to her too. Aidan Gallagher? A 17 year old vegan, singer/songwriter, actor, and an Environment Goodwill Ambassador. He really had it all too. 

The two started singing as I stood in the very back watching. I was amazed. They were perfect. Perfect tone of voice. He played guitar beautifully as she sang like an angel. I considered myself jealous.

"WE LOVE YOU AIDAN!" A little group of girls said in the corner of the crowd.

They both laughed. As I noticed Aidan made tiny eye contact with me. I found my face red. Why? Was it because of his charming looks? I didn't even know who this kid was until a few minutes ago. But I knew one thing.

I wanted to know more about him.