Chapter 17: Caught on Feelings

Y/N's POV

The doctor opens the door and I see Aidan, Aunty, Rob and Liz on the other said sitting in the lobby waiting for me. I looked down at my arm that now had a bandage on it from the needle. I throw my head back up to see Aunty next to the doctor and I.

"Everything okay?" Aunty asks seeming rushy.

"Yeah, she's surprisingly okay. Her blood pressure is normal, but just in case I took two vials of her blood and we'll take a look at it later. Make sure she's all ship shape for you." Doctor explains.

"Is she ready to go home?"

"Yes, but we'll need her back on this date here. For another check up. I'll also let you know how the results turned out." The doctor says pulling out a few papers.

"Okay, thank you." Aunty replied. Taking the papers out of her hand.

We finally got out of there and drove quickly back to the studio. I was for sure done singing for today day. I still felt light headed and just wanted to sleep. I wondered if we could go back to the hotel for the day.

"Aunty..? I actually want to go back to the hotel. I feel like taking a long nap." I confront with everyone around.

"I understand dear. Let's get our things and head out."

I took my backpack that I brought with me, and said my goodbyes to Rob and Liz. I walked outside to put my bag in the car while Aunty was inside with the adults. I notice Aidan walking me out behind me.

"Goodbye. Other than you fainting. I had a fun time." He reassures.

"I did too. We should paddle board again sometime."

"We should. Anyways, I'll text you later." He waves goodbye walking back up the stairs.

"Sounds great.. See you." I wave to him back.

I let out a big sigh hopping inside the car in the back. As Aunty sat in the passenger seat and the uber driver drives us off. It was only a few minutes but felt like hours to get back to the hotel. We entered our room and I threw my body onto my bed. My body felt weak.

"Here dear. You need this." Aunty hands me a plastic bottle of ice cold water.

"Thank you." I say flicking off the cap and gulping it down.

"Anything else you need before your big nap?"

"Nothing really. Thank you Aunty." I say taking my shoes off and snuggling myself under the covers.

I take my headphones out and play relaxing music, but as I was scrolling through my recommendations. I notice a song by Aidan Gallagher. He wrote a song called I Love You. How have I never heard his songs before? I'm always with him in the studio and I haven't.

I was on a journey looking for all the songs he's published and wrote, and I wanted to listen to them all while closing my eyes and falling asleep. So I did.

I woke up. It was pitch black. I reached over to the side of my bed trying to find my phone. As my phone turned on, my eyes melted from the bright screen. It was 2:17 AM. Great, I'm never going to go back to sleep. Even though I couldn't see a thing when I looked around my room. I could see the shadow of Aunty's body laying on her bed, so I knew I wasn't alone.

I scroll around through my phone and notice I got a few messages.

WIFEY: 2 messages, 1 missed call

Aidan: 1 message

I answered Marie's first.

WIFEY