Chapter 16: Little Check up

Y/N's POV       (sorry the chapter may be a little shorter than usual, but thats because I just needed to post something because it's been quite some time, i've just been busy again lately, but anyways I hope you enjoy. Stayed tuned✌️)

It was hot. My body felt drained. Everything was still pitch black. I felt my eyelids stick to each other as I found out my eyes were closed shut. Why were they closed and so hard to open back up?

They opened. My vision was extremely blurry with lines across my sockets. I see a human figure sitting down in a seat next to where I was. I blinked continuously to focus. It was Aunty, but I looked around and I seemed to be inside an unfamiliar room.

"Y/N!" She exclaimed standing up from her chair running up to me.

Her voice sounded rocky, but I could still see her expression on her face. Worried excitement.

"Where.. I.." I tried speaking, but ended up with a stutter.

"Hey it's okay dear. Shh. Just relax you don't have to talk." She settles rubbing my head. "Just stay here, I'll be right back." Aunty states jogging out the room leaving me a bit freaked out. I still had no idea what was happening, but my vision slowly getting a little better. I took a look around and I seemed to be inside a hospital room. Laying down on an uncomfortable hospital bed.

Not even 10 seconds later, I could hear the door burst back open. I could see Aunty again but with people next to her. I tried taking a closer look and I saw Rob, Liz. Aidan.

"Y/N you're okay oh my god!" Aidan almost yelling. Smiling from ear to ear.

"Guys..?" I spoke with a tiny smile. Still a bit confused.

"We're so happy you're okay!" Liz exclaimed.

I tried to put a big smile on my face to show I was really happy to see them.. But I still had no idea what happened to me.

"What.. Why am I here?" I ask sickly.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Aidan says coming up closer to my hospital bed.

"There was a guy.. A person that was spying on us or something. I tried chasing them. Then everything blanked out. Now I ended up here."

They all seemed to have a little upsetting uneasy look on their faces.

"What happened to me?"

"You just seem to have passed out." Aidan paused.

"The doctor said it was because of stress. Or you ran too fast without much food or water." Aunty claimed.

"That would make a lot of sense actually.." I admit. "Did you end up finding the person who was stalking us?" I ask.

"Not really. They ran pretty fast. Plus I was too focused on you falling that I didn't have time to run after them." Aidan continued with a tiny frown.

"Yes, Aidan sprinted inside the studio calling our names and we rushed you and in the car and drive like maniacs to the hospital." Aunty added.

"Wow.. I'm so sorry I worried you guys. How long do I have to stay though?"

"I'm pretty sure the doctor is going to have to run some blood tests on you to see if your okay. Your blood pressure could be really high. Which is another reason you could've fainted, but we have no idea yet kiddo." Rob shrugged answering my question.

"Oh alright." I shrugged a bit tensed.

"Would you want us to leave you alone for now dear?"

"Well. Can I actually have alone time.. With Aidan?" I say trying to convince them. "I want to talk more about what happened."

"Oh, well alright." Aunty says as she looks at Rob then back at me.

I glanced at Aidan and his head looking down with a cute little smile.

"Just be good you two. We'll be waiting outside Bud." Rob says giving Aidan a pat on the back.

All three of them exit the room. Aidan gets closer. Sits on the little space between me and the side of the hospital bed.

"How do you feel about all of this so far..?" He says holding my arm for comfort.

"A little scared if I'm honest. I've never liked the hospital. Or getting blood tests."

"Yeah, I don't think I've ever met anyone who actually enjoyed coming here." Aidan chuckles not looking away from my eyes.

"I'd like to stay away from those people." I laugh back.

There was a tiny pause between us. Still making intense eye contact. Not taking the smiles off our faces. I was happy to see him. That it was just us two. Here in this room together alone. His comfort was the best feeling. His silky hands against my arm. I felt safe.

"Hey.. I've actually been meaning to say this. I was actually going to say it when you've woken up." Aidan said. Rubbing his neck.

"Everything okay?" I ask nervously. Scared for his answer.

"I'm sorry. I'm 17. I'm supposed to be more mature about this, but it's harder now." He guilts.

"Wait what? What are you talking about? What are you sorry about?" I say becoming little more worried.

"How I feel. Y/N. I get these butterfly's when we talk. I always have a blast with you. We've never had a bad time together. At all. It's always a good time. With you."

I definitely felt less worried and more graceful and at ease when those words came out of his mouth. I kept my smile, but made it bigger. I've only known this kid for a week. Yet he was making me feel a way no one has.

"Aidan.." I softly say. Of course the moment had to be ruined. We both hear a little knock against the door.

"Uhm, enter?" I speak little awkwardly.

The door opens quickly as a woman doctor appears. She was wearing a while suit with a name tag against her chest. Aidan hops off the bed as I sit up slightly.

"Hey there miss Y/N. I'm doctor Hartman. I'll be the one taking care of you. Making sure your all set okay?" She immediately reassures.

"I'll come back later." Aidan calmly says slowly letting go of my arm. I gave him a little whimper smile. Showing I was afraid. I no longer felt his comfort anymore. He left the room closing the door behind him.

The doctor then asked questions from there. Checking my heartbeat, blood pressure, and just asking if I was okay. I was okay, but still nervous.

"Alright, you're going to feel a little pinch, but just keep that fist closed real tight for me okay? It'll be over soon." She spoke injecting the needle in the vein of my arm.

Needles were always a fear of mine. I hated the sound of donating blood. Or getting my blood tested. Or even someone having a vile of it. Not my cup of tea. (Real fact about me).

The pinch stayed for a few seconds as I looked at the needle sticking out of my arm sucking the blood out. I felt nauseous as I could see the red going up the tube in the corner of my eye. 

Some time later..