Wal-Mart Zombies- Life After

New story XD its about zombie!!! WOOT!! 

tell me what you think!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Life before the zombies was great, well tolerable. I had a loving family, friends, even a crush. I was just a normal teenage girl who rebelled, had boy troubles, and Drama. The full nine yards. It was April 12th, when things got weird. People would enter the hospital and wouldn't come out for days. No one understood why this was happening or what was going on. Some people say it started from a rabid dog or cat, i cant remember really. Others say that the scientists made it and tested it on us to modify the human race. Everyone had questions but no one had any answers they were willing to give to us. It wasn't long before the infected started to get out and started making these weird groaning noises that sounded kind of wrong, but they looked normal, really. They just walked slow and had this stare that gave you goosebumps. It wasn't how I wanted the world to end. I thought maybe it would end with natural causes, but not zombies that only happens in movies. I haven't even done anything in my life to be proud of, never had a boyfriend, never been kissed... and the world was over ran by zombies... My story starts the night everything changed for me.

It was freezing in the little trailer my mom, sister, and I  lived in, it was home. I push myself off the two small mattresses I slept on at night and walked over to the vent and pushed it open. The hot air hit me in the face. For some reason it calmed me and made me fell like nothing could touch me. I crawled back under the covers of my bed and thought about Gabe. He was my best friend and I was totally in love with him. My eyes fell shut..... It wasn't long until I began to dream about random things in my head like Gabe, my mom, school, but dreams only last so long. I woke up and looked at the clock. I had school today, the clock read 8:oo A.M.

"FUCK!!!" I screamed as I jumped up from my bed and ran to my door. As I came closer to noticing the strangeness in the house.

I grabbed my phone and ran out into the living room.

 "Mom? Kara?"

 It didn't take long to see the blood on the floor and the front door wide open. I ran to the door slipping in the red pools as I went. I turned around only to see my mother laying on the floor with blood pouring around her. I covered my mouth to keep from screaming as I stepped closer to her. She was gone, there was no question. I bent down and kissed her head.

"I love you mom" I cried standing up from her .

 I looked on the floor and saw blood leading to my sisters room. I closed my eyes tight and when I opened them Kara was looking at me. Her body was in a weird position and blood was dripping from her mouth.

"Kara?" I said looking at her closely.

The thing in front of me wasn't my sister, it was something different, something evil. She walked towards me with such speed I wasn't ready. I fell to the floor. The blood from her mouth  dripped on to my neck and face. I pushed her off of me and watched her fall to the floor. I snatched my moms keys and ran for the door. I heard a loud high pitch screech and saw my sister running at me. I shut the door just in time. I heard a loud thud. Then nothing.

I wasn't going to stand there and wait to see if she was smart enough to open the door so I ran for the parking lot about 50 feet away. I felt my legs start to give out as I ran. I could clearly see my moms car. A flash or memories swept over me.They were of me and my mom. I would miss my mom terribly she wasn't the best mom, but she was there for me when my dad couldn't be. I shoved my figure down on the unlock button hearing the little click noise. As I sat myself in the drivers seat. I looked out the window to see my mom coming towards me. I put the car in drive pausing for a moment to see if for some miracle the thing walking toward the car was my mom, not a monster. My mom's short brown hair was matted with blood, her body looked broken, her head was cocked to the side in a painful position. I realized then that my life was over I had no one to turn to now that the only people I had left were gone. Then Gabe popped into my head ,he was the one who always helped me when I needed him the most. He was my best friend. I pressed my foot hard onto the gas pedal.

All my life I was told not to give up, I was thinking about yelling at who ever told me that because right now I wanted to give up. Ive been walking for the last 1/2 mile because the car ran out of gas and I forgot to get money. I'm lost and scared to death. I just want to be with my mom, she would hold me and say "It will be okay, honey." But I'm alone now, she gone. I wonder who else is gone? Was my dad? My Grandma? My Aunts? Uncle? Everyone?

It dawned on me that Gabe might be gone as well. I couldn't handle that, losing him too. I cant even handle losing my mom and sister.. I turned onto Davis street, I could see Gabe's house about 1/2 a block away. I picked up my speed until I was running. My heart pounded in my chest as I inched closer to the dark brown house. I turned around to see one of those things walking slowly with out stretched arms, it kind of looked like he wanted a hug. I picked up the pace as I ran up the stairs. I pulled open the screen door and began to bang on the bigger metal one. I heard dogs barking and people yelling. I turned around only to see someone speed past the house running over the monster in the road. I jumped at the sound of the crunching and thuds. Then nothing not the groaning noise of the monster, or the humming of the car. It was silent....

"Tess?" I turned quickly at the sound breaking the silence. "What happened to you?"  Gabe said pulling me into the house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

this was one of the saddest thing i had to write because this story came to me in a dream o.o