Wal- Mart Zombies (14) - The Things You Lose

New Chapter :) Not very long :/ I just wanted to fill in the blanks after Natalie's death  I hope you all enjoy it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wal- Mart Zombies (14) – The Things You Lose

“Natalie was my best friend and I loved her more then anything. She always knew how to make me feel better. We may have fought but we always made it through.” I paused as tears slipped down my face. “I will never forget her..”

Gabe walked up to me and pulled me into his arms as I cried. Today was the day we buried Natalie. There was a secure place out back that we decided was the best place for her. Gabe kissed my cheek.

“She knows you care for her, Tess.” He said waking me back to the everyone as Kendell walked up.

“ I've always took my relationship with Natalie for granted. I never thought that she could be taken from me.” he paused. “ I loved her. She was the mother of my unborn child. I can't imagine my life with out her. She was the reason I woke up every morning. She loved me, when I thought no one should. I will always keep her with me.” Kendell pulled a small box from his pocket and placed it on top of Natalie.

She was wrapped up in a purple sheet. Her favorite color. I watched as tears spilled from his eyes as he said goodbye to the girl he loved. I had never seen Kendell so broken. I was afraid and sad for him. He walked back toward us and I pulled him into a hug. He just pushed me away and walked off. I followed him with my eyes not having the courage to follow him.

“I'm scared for him.” I said looking up at Gabe.

“He just needs time.” he said kissing my head.

We covered up Natalie and placed some flowers on her gave. I put my bracelet, the one she gave me for my 16th birthday. It was breaded string, she had made it for me. It was all I had to give to her. I wanted her to forever keep it. Gabe pulled me off to the side and toward the bed areas. He pulled me down to him as he laid down on the bed. I fell on top of him as he started to kiss me. Gabe and I were so happy while Kendell was falling apart. I had no idea how to make things better.

“I love you.” Gabe said into my ear.

“I love you too” I said pulling him to me.

I just wanted to be happy for a few minutes. With all this disaster around us I deserved a few minutes of happiness and if Gabe was the one that made me happy I wasn't going to ruin it. I just wanted to be happy. I needed to be happy...

Kendell's P.O.V.

Tears streaked my face as I walked down the hall. I just couldn't watch as the girl I loved was covered over with dirt. It took all I had to just stand in front of everyone and tell them I loved her. It was just to hard for me. I would never be the same, not now.

I sat down on the floor and buried my head in my hands and cried. I just wanted Natalie, she was my everything. I needed her. She was the reason I loved life, I got to see her everyday and I got to hold her. But now all I had were the memories we shared.

“I will always love you.” I said looking ahead of myself.

“I know.” a familiar voice said to me.

I turned to my side and saw Natalie sitting there looking back at me. She had a smile on her face as she looked at me.

“What the..” I said trying to stand up.

“Shush.” she said leaning toward me.

She kissed my head. The feel of her lips on my skin was cold. She wasn't real, well not the real Natalie that I loved.

“Why?” was all I was able to say to her.

“I wanted you to know that I love you, more than anything and I will always be with you.” I watched as she reached up to her neck and undid the necklace she was wearing.

It was the one I had given her on our one year anniveristy. She grabbed my hand and placed it inside.

“I want you to keep this and remember me.” she said as a small tear ran down her cheek.

“I will always remember you.” I said reaching for her.

Once my hand made contact with her she was gone. Just as fast as she had appeared. I opened my hand and saw the necklace was still there. I placed it in my pocket and smiled at myself.

“I love you..” Natalie's sweet voice said into my ear.

I closed my eyes and pictured her sitting next to me. Her long black hair falling onto her back in small curls. Her blue eyes looking at me. Her laugh filling the air. Her memory was all I had and I wasn't going to forget her. Not now, not ever.

“Kendell?”

I turned around and saw Gabe looking back at me. He sat down next to me.

“How are you doing?” he said with a small smile.

“I'm as good as I can be, Gabe.” I said looking ahead of me.

Gabe didn't say anything for a few minutes. He just sat there and stared ahead of him. I wanted to bad to just walk away and get away from him, from everyone.

“I just want you to know I'm here for you. We all are”

“I know that. You know I was going to propose to her..” I said turning toward Gabe.

“Oh god! I am so sorry Kendell.” Gabe said looking me in the eyes.

I didn't say anything. I just looked at him. I could see the worry in his eyes. I also saw the way he looked at Tess. She was walking around with Torie getting food. He looked at her the way I looked at Natalie. It was love.

“Don't lose that.” I said looking from Tess to Gabe.

“Huh?” he said looking at me confused.

“Tess. What you have. Don't lose it.” I said.

He looked from Gabe to Tess and smiled slightly. He loved her. The way he acted around her and looked at her told you that. I wanted him to be happy and not worry about me. I was going to be okay, I just needed to do something first.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No alot of Zombie in the last few chapters D: Sorry  I plan on have some more Zombie stuff happen in the next chapter so be ready!!!! I hope you all like the new chapter :)

Thank you for being wonderful fans :) 

I love you all <3