Wal-Mart Zombies (3)- Black Out

~Chapter 3~

"Holy Shit!!!" Gabe yelled in my ear.
"What are they?" He asked turning me to him.

"I dont know but we have to leave... Go get Kendell and Natalie." I ordered "HURRY!" I yelled after him.

I paced around the room and thought of what to do. 

"Tess....Babe??" Gabe whisphered to me.

"Did you just call me babe?" I laughed softly. A blush creeped on to Gabe's face.

"Ummm...er..I' He said looking around the room.

"Make sure that everyone packs a couple things they will need." I said. Gabe nodded and ran up the stairs. Natalie came running down the stairs and grabbed my hand.

"Tess?"she sighed. "Kendell wont forgive me.."

Taking a good look at her I could tell she had been cring. I moved past her and ran up the stairs and into Kendells room. My hair falling from behind my ear. Natalie followed slowly behind me.

"You need to grow up... For god sake, Natalie's pregnant and needs you now more then ever!" I yelled.

Kendells eyes were glued on Natalie, who was pokeing her head out from behind me.

"Natalie... Im sorry" he said standing. I turned to leave the room not wanting to see a make out session. I wasn't going to tell them that we were leaving, well not yet. Walking into Gabe's room I saw that he wasnt there. I heard I noise coming from the bathroom. Opening the door I saw Gabe peeing. Screaming I covered my eyes.

"Oh god.. Im sorry." I cryed. Taking a step back and hitting the door that cause me to fall forward. Looking up I saw him zipping up his pants. Dissapointed in away that I didnt see him, I relized that I was being stupid. Gabe washed his hand and came to my side helping me up.

"Im sorry" I kept repeating over and over again.

"Its fine."he laughted. "Its not like you knew I was peeing." He laughed harder.

Blushing I turned away from him and headed into his room. I was weird to think that me and Gabe were a thing I guess. He did tell me he loved. Butterflys errupted from me as I felt the heat of his body behind me. Gabe wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. I loved the feel of him against me. It made me feel safe, even when there were things around the house that wanted to kill us. I relized then that I really did love him.

"Tess..." I turned around and looked at him.

"Yeah?" I said noticing that I was inchs away from him lips. I looked up at him.

"Where are we gonna go?" I hadn't thought of that yet but I didn't want to think. I wrapped my arm around Gabe's neck and pulled him closer to me. I smiled as our lips pressed together. Gabe placed his hands on my sides and pulled me close to him, tell i could feel every part of him against me. I pulled away and looked at him breathless.

"Im not good at this kind of thing Gabe..." I said looking at the floor. Moving away from him I sat down on his bed and pulled my knees to my chest. I looked up at him.

"Your so much more experianced then me Gabe" He walked over to me and took my hand.

"I dont care. I just want to be with you Tess." He said kissing me lightly on the lips.

"I could teach you somethings then. "He laughed as he got up and left the room.

My jaw dropped. I suddenly felt scard. Gabe just... Oh no.... Gabe and I cant.. I shock the thought away. I stood up and walked down into the living room and noticed alot more Monsters were around the house banging there heads on the glass causing it to crack little by little.

"GABE!!" I screamed as the giant glass window infront of me shattered.I fell to the ground screaming as glass cut my skin. 

"Oh fuck!" Gabe yelled as he ran to myside and pulled me to him.

"Nata! Kendell!!"I heard him yell.

I looked at the window and saw them ramming into the window frame over and over. Blood dripping from there cutts. Natalie ran to us.

"Pack some stuff now! Tell Kendell to also!" Gabe yelled.

Gabe kissed my face telling me that he could fix this. I looked down at my chest and saw a piece of glass poking out of my side. I looked up at Gabe and started to cry.

'Shhh" he said kissing my hands.

"Gabe....I do love you... Dont ever think I dont. I've loved you ever since..." I couldnt finish because I was getting dizzy and light head.

I remeber when I was young and my dad told me he would come back for me. But he never did, he left me. I couldnt do that to Gabe.. I loved him and he loved me. He needed me. I felt warm and my side throped with pain. I had no idea were we were or where we going. I felt bumps and screaming. My eyes fluttered open and saw Gabe looking ahead of him talking to someone. I couldnt hear what he was saying but I did make "Wal-Mart" out before my eye lides got heavey again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Next chapter will involve new characters!! woot!! 

:D 

Hope you liked vote and comment!