Wal-Mart Zombies (9)- What The Crap???

NEW CHAPTER :D I hope all you fans like this chapter as much as you have liked the others. I really appreciate all the support I am getting on this book. It means a lot to me that you all love my book and characters as much as me. :)

Thank You,

-WhitneyMccormick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 – What The Crap???

~Flashback~

Tories P.O.V.

“Do you have to leave?” I said looking up into Ryan's blue eyes.

“Babe, I'm sorry. But you know I have to do this.” He said kissing my head.

I just sat there and hugged my body closer to his. I wonder what life would be like for him now. He would work so hard. I knew he would put himself into it 110 percent. Ryan has always wanted to be in the army. It was what he thought he should do to honor his dad who died in the army a few years back. I just didn't know how I was going to live with out him for 4 months and then after that 4 years. I'm sure I could pull through, but god it was going be hard not being able to see him everyday and tell him things that are on my mind.

“Babe..” Ryan said looking at me

I didn't even notice I was crying until I rubbed my eye and my hand became wet. I looked up at him and tried to smile.

“I'm going to miss you.” I sobbed.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed my head. I knew I would always love him. I would no matter what. I just knew my heart would ache everyday we were apart.

“It only four months. I'll be back before you know it.” He said trying to reassure me.

“I know. It will just be hard without you.” I smiled slightly.

Ryan grabbed my face in his hands and pulled me to him. When his lips touched mine I could feel all the love we shared for one another, all the love we would continue to share. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Pulling away I sobbed slightly.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, more then you will ever know” he said kissing me again.

I could feel the tears falling freely again as we sat there and kissed. I couldn't stop them, no matter how hard I tried. I just loved how much love I felt right now and I just hated how I would miss the moments like this one once Ryan left me alone while he fought for the country. We pulled away from each other and just sat there in silence for a bit and just looked at the sky. It was nice. I loved moments like this. The moments where you just sit and think and not say anything it's kinda relaxing if you think about it.

“You know what?”

I turned toward Ryan

'What?” I smiled

“I remember the day we meet. I remember you falling down the stairs at the high school and knocking me over as you feel. Once I saw you I knew I wanted to know you. I'm happy you fell on me. It was the best fall I’ve ever had” he said turning towards me.

I smiled a big smile and laughed a little. That day was embarrassing, but it was one of my favorite memories with Ryan.

~Flashback Over~

I could hear the crash a mile away. It made my ears ring. I ran to the front of the store where I ran into Kendell and Tess who were staring at something.