Chapter 11

"Here we go!" Lux led Ahsoka as they both buzzed with excitement. 

A small distance in front of them was a sign that read Welcome to Myrtle Beach

"Myrtle Beach," Ahsoka read what she saw softly out loud. 

"Yes, and we are so close to there, 'Soka!" His voice was also so adorable when it was filled with his high-pitched squealing excitement. 

She hadn't really been to the beach, she never really ever heard of the ocean. She hadn't ever really been anywhere if it wasn't for war purposes. 

"Oh I should have done this a while ago, but may you close your eyes 'Soka?" She closed her eyes lightly as his squealish heavy accent-filled voice went soft and gentle. 

All she could see was the fuzzy, blurry darkness of her closed eyes. As her sight was all gone her other senses were more in tune. She became more aware of all these bumps that made her go up and down as they moved along the road. She felt her body move slightly with the way of gravity in each turn. She could hear the gentle hum of the speeder's engine, the steady increase and decrease it would make as it readjusted to Lux's speed. As they also cruised along she could hear the wind that was created as the speeder passed by, it was gentle at some moments and loud and quick in others.

Besides her she could hear Lux's soft luscious hands move on the steering wheel, as well as he was humming to whatever song would play through her music player. 

She could feel his presence next to her even if he didn't make a sound, he was there, and his presence, was warm, it was fuzzy and inviting. 

Ok, hahah the shortest chapter ever, my apolgies, it's a cute little filler of part of their arrival!!!! :) 

AHHH THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AGAIN FOR READING IT MEANS A LOT! :)
Love you <
                          )
                    <