Chapter 10

"Woah!" Ahsoka let it out. There was no need to keep in how mind blown she was by the beauty of the land they were in. 

The sky was a gentle light blue. and there wasn't a single cloud in sight. It looked almost fake but then the truth is, it wasn't. It was as real as it could be. 

The tempature had cahnged as well as teh sun beamed brighter here. And the houses, OH THE HOUSES. They were the cutest little houses ever. There were all raised up on things like stilts because of the water, and they were all painted these adorable light colors that were complementary to the sky, and in between were these small little lakes. 

"This is beautiful," She didn't really say this most offently but it was something about this, something she couldn't quite pin her finger on. 

"Not nearly as beautiful as you," Lux snuck in as she looked around them in a state of awe. 

He was anxious to slip it in, but she didn't take it badly. 

"Lux!" She let out a sudden unbeleivable laugh that was filled with beauty. 

Lux continued to drive slowly down the road in the direction that the GP directed him into. He kept an observing eye on her, as he also paid attention to their surroundings with a keen look, of his dashing grey eyes. 

She was right though, it was beautiful, it was scute, and divine. 

Lux kept driving along until stopped suddenly where the GPS defined as their final destination. 

Ahsoka basically jumped out of her seat but she sat still once more as she saw the look of pure confusion that flooded over Lux's features. 

"Uh, one sec 'Soka, this is the wrong hotel, I might have gotten the address wrong," He sounded sincere as he reached to the back seats for a flimsy piece of paper. 

he held it firmly in his hand as he typed the written address into the box. 

Ahsoka peered at the display of time, it wasn't a whole lot longer, and even if it was. She wouldn't care, it would be more time in the Speeder with Lux. 

"Sorry for that mistake looks like our travel time is going to be longer," He was apologetic, but he didn't have to be. 

"Lux, it's ok, I promise." She was telling the truth, the complete utterly honest truth. 

EEK! 

Sorry, this is a super short chapter. 

But lol they got a little lost I guess. 

AHHHHH THANK YOU FOR READING SO VERY MUCH!

Love you <3

Have a Luxsoka day!