Chapter 4

They had passed many sights it seemed. The time seemed to go down on the box, but they still had a way to go. Too well, wherever they happened to be going. 

Lux's pale arm reached ever so rapidly to the small smooth black dial, and with the lightest turn of his small wrist, the volume of the player increased. A new rhythm broke out a little louder around them as a new song broke out. 

Ahsoka and Lux both immediately recognized it as even though it was only the first notes, it held a special liking in their hearts. 

"Juni loved this song,"  Lux let out a giggle, as a pure true smile shone across his face. 

Ahsoka didn't recognize the name he had spoken, but it was probably just a girlfriend or something, whatever it was she wouldn't let it bother her now, even though a wave of heat rose up from deep within her chest to her cheeks. 

"I come home, in the mornin' light

My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"

Oh momma dear, we're not the fortunate ones

And girls, they wanna have fun

Oh girls just wanna have fun...""  Lux wasn't the best singer, but this purely just for fun. 

His voice was sweet, smooth, like the voices of the best lullaby.  and had a soft vibrato to it. 

Ahsoka held a sudden chirpy grin with him as she gracefully carried the next verse. 

"The phone rings, in the middle of the night

My father yells "What you gonna do with your life?"

Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one

But girls they wanna have fun" 

He watched her as her face lit up within the music. Her voice was beautiful, strong, supported. 

They giggled exactly with each other, as their cheeks filled with a pinked toned blush, that carried into the next verse as they sang together, 

"Oh girls just wanna have

That's all they really want

Some fun

When the workin' day is done

Oh girls, they wanna have fun

Ho hoo girls just wanna have  fun" 

The musical break begun with a few harmonized notes, after they had finished singing, the smiles that illuminated their faces could not be wiped off, even with the toughest remover. 

They couldn't help it as soon their bright smiles turned into uncontrollable laughter, and as they leaned over in the pain that resulted in their abdomens their eyes couldn't help it but keep sight of each other's, they couldn't help it but hold a glance. 

They were allowed to have fun, to relax, even in all the chaos. Sure they had lost the war, but they weren't soldiers anymore, their fighting was done, maybe not forever, but at least just a simple break. That would be enough. 

teheheehhehehhehehe 

I'm sorry i really had to make them sing "Girls just wanna have fun" By Cydni Lauper. 

Also sorry if there are a lot of 80s songs in this. tehehhe 

also, the Juni story ties into something I have written before. Lol :)

Who do you think Juni is!!!??