027. UNUSUAL AFTERNOON PLANS

THE camera panned out to a wide angle shot as the white Range Rover drove down the insignificant Los Angeles street, then zoomed in on the license plate which read 'Late Late.'

Hosting a talk show with her new cast mates and former fiancé wasn't exactly something Blair had planned to be doing on that day, but life does some crazy things sometimes.

The audiences claps began to fade out as the angle flipped to a shot inside of the car, showing all of the cast mates seated with a smile. Harry sat in the drivers seat, accompanied by Blair in the passenger seat.

The producers knew what they were doing. This wasn't their first rodeo. Luna Lively and Rhett Johnson sat in the the back seat, with Norah Van Gils seated in between them.

The cast of Heartbreak Weather were about to begin their first scripted bit, and Blair was growing increasingly nervous. Norah smiled and patted her newfound friend on the back as Harry began his script.

"Hey, thanks for coming with me today guys." Harry announced, the camera only focused on him while he began his first few lines. "Hey, no problem man. Los Angeles traffic is a bitch." Blair added with a slight nod, the camera moving to fit the both of them into frame. the studio was filled with the audiences laughter and applause. shock filled the crowd, wondering where James was.

Harry smiled and used his hand to stifle the laughter coming out of him. He looked over at Blair, ready to continue their scripted bit that they had prepared for the segment.

"And now we switch to the carpool lane!" Harry announced dramatically, switching his driving lane. Blair rubbed her temples with her hands, still grinning.

"You're acting like you belong in a mediocre middle school rendition of a musical." Norah replied sarcastically, trying her best not to laugh. Harry ran his hands through his dark brown hair, bringing his attention to the cars radio in front of them.

"More like a porno." Luna muttered behind them. She went off of her script and made the whole friend group burst into laughter. Harry composed himself after a few deep breaths, beginning again.

"Do you mind if we listen to some music?" Harry asked the cast eagerly. The scripted part was about to end after Harry's line, the pressure immediately shifting onto the rest of them to make the segment interesting.

"Oh no, I love music." Blair replied in her small voice, flipping her ponytail behind her shoulder and adjusting the straps on her lavender top.

The intro to God is a Woman began to flow out of the speakers, and Blair turned to Harry with a look of excitement, yet coolness on her face. The lyrics began to come out of Blair's mouth effortlessly and beautifully. Her real voice harmonized with the one playing from the radio to produce something that sounded great.

Harry and Luna opted to sing as well, and all of the voices blended together sounded like sweet honey in musical form. The song began to reach the part in which Blair sang her high notes, and Harry decided to let her have her moment and sing the background voices.

The song came to a beautiful end, and resulted in harry and elle smiling at each other contently. There was still no more scripted lines for a while, and it was up to them to entertain the audience.

"Wow. Who knew you could sing?" Harry teased, sensing Blair's nervous demeanor. Her shoulders relaxed and she rolled her eyes in Harry's direction, pretending to act annoyed at his statement.

"Let's hear you then, Mr. Styles." Blair replied wittily, adjusting knobs on the radio to play Sign of the Times, one of Harry's most popular songs. It was one that also showcased his amazing vocal range. The two blended their voices in perfect harmony together, this time letting Harry take the spotlight.