8. female titan (part 2)

Y/n pov

I saw that girl try to kill one of my comrades! Gunther! I quickly speed up my run and block her way.

"Y/n!" My comrades call me. "Don't. You. Dare. Kill. My. Comrades!" I said to her and cut her hand.

She transform into titan. 'Shit!'

"Oluo! Go tell levi what happened! Tell him to help u-" before i can finish the sentence..

Female titan slap me hard when i take my guard off. I got sent to tree and cough blood.

"Y/n!" Eld and Gunther call me in unison. "Petra stay here protect eren! Gunther and i gonna fight with female titan while y/n pass out! Oluo tell levi heichou of what happened!" Eld say to them.

That is the last thing i heard before i pass out.. urghh.. how can i call myself hashiras if i pass out cause of titan..

3rd person pov

"Levi heichou!" Levi turn around to see oluo call him. "Oluo! Where the hell is the others?!"

"C-calm down heichou.. y/n was pass out now, petra is protect eren from the female titan, gunther and eld was fighting with female titan now"

"How?! Why y/n passed out!?" Levi ask in high tone at oluo

"F-female titan slap her body to the tree really hard and she hit the tree at her body back make y/n cough blood and pass out" oluo seem ready to piss in pants..

"Tch, lead me to them" levi said and they quickly go to female titan.

Y/n woke up slowly and her eyes went wide when she saw gunther eld and petra on the ground pass out.

Y/n still can smell they alive so she relieved a bit. Now she became panick when she saw the female titan eat eren.

"ERENNNNNN!" y/n scream and go to eren quickly but someone grab him. "Levi!"

Y/n pov

I was about to cut the female titan but suddenly levi grab me from behind. I saw oluo with him

"Levi!"

"Tch, oluo go bring the others and treat their wound. Y/n and i will kill that bastard" levi said.

"Aye!" He said and start to go away. "Y/n.. is eren still alive?" Levi ask me and still hug me while follow the female titan with a distance.

"Yeah.. i can sense his breath" i said to him. "Can u fight?" He ask me. "Ofcourse i can.. this is nothing" i said to him.

He stare at me like he was thinking something and look back at the female titan.

"I will distract the titan and you go save eren" levi said and i nod. "One.. two and three"

Levi release me and i go to the branch. Levi start to spinning and cut the titan skin.

She lean on the tree and cover her neck. Levi cut her hand and she release her arm from her neck.

Levi cut her cheek and her mouth got open revealing eren inside the mouth. I run and pick up eren.

Suddenly i sense mikasa smell. 'mikasa?!' i look at her. She was bout to cut the titan neck but got push away by levi.

It make levi ankle broke.. "levi!" I call him. "Tch, I'm fine... Let's go now" he said to me and look at mikasa who was glaring at female titan.

"Isn't eren is more important now. You got eren back now" levi said and start to go away

I look at mikasa for a sec and go to levi. "Is your leg ok?" I ask him. "Yeah just broke a little... More important is your back ok?" He look at me.

"Yeah.. but the most important now eren.. he's ok but dirty now" i said to levi and he just hummed.

Timeskip

Mikasa eren and i in the cart. My back got wrap and mikasa look for eren who passed out.

Eren eyes start to wake up little. "Eren!" Mikasa call him.

"Urghh.. what happened to female titan?" Eren ask mikasa and she look at her with a face sad. "I said what happened?!" He become more sad when he look at her face.

"She got escape. We fail eren" i said looking into his eyes. "...w-why.. after all of the death.." he said.

I only sigh and look into his eyes. Even i sad but I can't let sadden cover me again

"Eren, the death is not in vein. If we catch that damn titan than their death will be meaningful. But if we let sadden cover us then we fail again.. then their death only useless and will be in vein" i said.

"...h-how u can said that straight to the point?.. are u not sad of their death?" Eren ask me.

"...yes.. ofcourse i am sad.. mad.. angry.. but i will never let sadness madness cover me and make a silly mistake again..." I said to him.

"What u mean again?" He look into my eyes. "Nothing" I said to him.

"Y/n.. ereh we reach the wall" mikasa said. We enter inside as people look at us maybe with disappointed face.. or angry face..

"A-about that.. what happened to our squad?" Eren look at me. "they injured and still alive.. so don't worry bout it much"i said to him and he nod.