1. uppermoon 0

y/n pov

i was having a breakfast with giyuu in our estate until.. my crow disturb our moment.

"CAW CAW! OYAKATA SAMA HAS SUMMON YOU! GO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! MEET HIM AT HIS ESTATE ASAP!" my crow said.

i only sigh and get up to do my dishes. "leave them nee san.. i will do it. go see oyakata sama and don't make him wait for you" giyuu said to me.

"thanks giyuu.. you are the best" with that i quickly go to his estate.

timeskip

i kneel infront of him as soon as i meet him.. well i mean oyakata sama. "good morning oyakata sama... i wish the best for you today" i said to him politely.

"good morning y/n.. also thanks for your wish" he smile at me. His smile was soft and it make my day feel easy.

"now will you take this missiong my child, apparently i got this mission. They said they meet uppermoon 0 at (random) town. your mission is to investigate about the demon.. if he notice you.. quickly call for backup asap. if the backup arrive late and u can't fight anymore.. you can come back here. Will u take this mission Tomioka Y/n" oyakata said to me.

"...anything for you" i said to him. Honestly i feel like nervous maybe. "will u go with partner or alone? If u go with partner than u need to wait for other hashiras to come back.. if u go alone you can go now" he ask me.

"Sorry for my rudeness.. even giyuu is not hashira.. can i bring him with me?" since giyuu still not pillar yet so i decide to bring him cause he super strong.

"sorry child, i already assign giyuu to another mission" i shake my head "there's no need for you to apologize at me".

"what is your decision y/n?" oyakata tilled his head a little. "...i will go alone. if i wait I'm afraid the demon will run" he smile at me.

"thanks my child for risking your life for the sake of human"

i smile at him "anything for you.. now i take my leave" i said and stand up. i was about to open the door suddenly oyakata said to me "wait" he said.

i turn around and bout to kneel but he shake his head. "there's no need to kneel. i bout to give u a warning... high possibility.. muzan also at there".

My eyes went wide. muzan? that bastard muzan?! i might die if he really at there!

"please.. don't die and careful" oyakata smile at me. "Don't worry.. i won't die and i will come back at you" with that i go out from the room and head to my estate.

i take my katana and bout to take leave. "take care nee san" giyuu said out of nowhere. Honestly it startle me a bit.

"aye aye.. see ya" i pat his head and start to run to the (random) town.

timeskip

i was walking around the town to find the demon. Suddenly my nose start to hurt from the smell. 'urghh.. demon.. wait- maybe it was uppermoon 0'

i quickly jump to the roof and start run on the roof. My eyes lock on the demon. 'it's him! the uppermoon 0!' i quickly hide.

Suddenly he attack me from behind. 'behind?! how he can notice me!?' i quickly dodge the attack.

"oya oya~ aren't u one of the hashiras..." he smirk at me. I start to run lead him to the forest which less people.

I notice my crow and signal him. i make a signal to let him stay here to watch the fight and report it to oyakata sama incase i can't come back.

"water breathing 3rd form: flowing dance!" i cut his hand and leck but it heal quickly. It heal so quick?!

"hahaha! u must be amazed from how quick i am healing~" he said to me. "water breathing first form: water surface slash!" i said and cut his stomach but got heal again.

how the hell am i supposed to kill this bastard?! so fast in healing! As soon as his hand fall to the ground.. his hand got geal already! i wonder how fast muzan can heal his body

"u know... that's kinda rude.. u shouldn't attack someone who is talking to you~" he said to me.

"shut your ass up!" i said to him. "it seem like your language also.. is bad" he said and smirk again.

"i love people like you!" he said and throw me attack. i dodge the attack but one of it hit me.

"what is your name.. kid?" he ask me. "i am Tomioka Y/n! i am Water pillar and i will take you down!" i point my katana at him.

"so scared y/n chan~" he said to me. "my name is koutaru".

"y/n how bout u become my wife or my friend? i like u a lot~" he came to me.

i glare at him and fight him. Totally ignore his question. We fight about 30 minutes and i got broken body, scratch all over myself, and kinda deep cut on my back.