17 unexpected visitor

Y/n pov

"Tch, how the hell am i supposed to close this hole?!?!" I said as i kill more demon.

Lucky they are weak demon. I suddenly heard titan roaming. "Wth is happening now?!" I get out from the forest.

I saw the titans?! Titan shifter run to me. I saw eren and the other titan shifter. They step on the demon and make them on the ground healing.

I took this opportunity and cut the demon who is focus on healing. I saw the hole and it slowly close.

"Good! Finally they close" I said and cut more demon which in this world. They about hundreds like that.

"Shoot!" I heard erwin command. They shoot the demon using a canon. "Attack!" Erwin said.

The others attack the demon using their sword. They cut the demon neck but not deep enough. Only 1/5 they cut.

"Cut their legs and hands! I will cut those damn neck!" I said to them. Some of them can cut and some of them can't.

Levi cut the leg but his sword broke "shit! How hard is his skin?!" Levi said. The demon bout to attack him but i quickly cut the neck.

"U kay?"i ask him but he just tch at me and said yeah.

"Good.." i said to him.

We fight bout 15 minutes and we finish to fight those demon. Some of them got injured.

The nurse treat them. "Brat u okay?" Levi walk to me. "Yeah" I said to him. "Y/n, why is demon at here?" Erwin come talk to me.

"Umm.. idk why but i saw u purple hold that demon came out from there. I guess that hole connect to my world but suddenly the hole close and no more demon come" i said to him.

"Hmm.. anyway let's keep more cautious" erwin said and we nod.

Timeskip bout 2days

It's been 2 days since demon attack us. We currently now sitting and chatting at the dining hall.

"Guysss I'm boringgg" hange said. "Want to play something?" Sasha ask. "Tch, what is it?" Levi ask sasha.

"Idk but we think it now" sasha said making me sigh. "How bout we play truth or dare" i said.

"What's that?" Mikasa ask. "Mmm.. its like" i start to explain to them. "Understand?" I ask them and they nod.

"Uuu i wanna start first!!!" Hange said. "Ok then" i said. "Levi truth or dare" hange said.

"Tch, dare" he said. "Jehehe.. i dare you not to give a cleaning duty to the others include me for a week" hange said and everyone start to cheer.

"Tch, fine!" He rolled his eyes. "Mikasa truth or dare" levi look at mikasa. "Truth" she answer.

I can notice levi smirk little "why u love eren so much huh?" He ask and make mikasa blush little. Honestly i don't expect him to ask question like that.

"I love him as my brother" mikasa grab the scarf and hide half of her face under it. "Pwahahahaha! Okok mikasa your turn" hange laugh.

"Y/n truth or dare" she ask me. "Ummm... Truth" i said. "Have u ever do s*x with levi?" Mikasa ask. "Huh?! What no" i said blushly. I saw hange smirk at me but i just rolled my eyes.

"Ok, eren truth or dare?" I ask him. "Dare!" He said. "Hehe.. kiss mikasa now!" I said to him.

"Huh?! Are u crazy??" He ask me. "Ofcourse i am" i said to him. He go to mikasa and kiss her cheek. Mikasa got blush and look at me.

"Whut? You like it right?" I smirk at her. Hange burst to laugh.

"Ok.. umm.. armin!" He choose armin. And after that we continue to play and play.

"Guys i need to go to toilet" reiner said and we nod. We waiting for reiner Suddenly heard he yell.

We go to reiner. I saw bertorto and annie eyes widen. "Z-zeke?" Annie said. "Hello my traitors" he said.

I smell him and his smell like titan shifter. "Annie, reiner, berthold nice to meet u guys again" that man name zeke said.

I point my katana at him. "Titan shifter?" I ask him and he just chuckle. "Yeah.. also we want to surrender" he said at us.

Our eyes widen. "What make you think that we will believe you?" Levi said annoyingly.

Annie hide behind my back. "Pieck san" zeke call someone and i saw a girl walk and stay next to zeke. She has a black hair and eyes.

"Why u guys come here?" Erwin ask. I can saw eren glare at both of them. "Easy... As we say-" eren cut him off.

"Why?! Why u guys suddenly surrender?!?! Why u guys attack us first?!?!?!?" Eren scream.

"Shut up jeager!" Levi said and eren flinch. "Well.. the truth is we come here to take annie and the others back.. but something attack Marley and marley totally destroy now" zeke said.

"What is that thing?" Mikasa ask. "We don't know.. we fight back but nothing happened" zeke said.

"That person have red crimson eyes and always stay in shadow. They have a sharp teeth and nail. They devour human" pieck describe the person.

My eyes widen when i heard that. "That thing.." i said in low voice but levi heard it.

"What's that?" He ask me. I'm about to say a word but suddenly crush the roof of the dining hall.

We turn back and my eyes widen when i saw uppermoon 0. "My my.. now where is she?" He said and look around.

He look at me "oya? Found you~" he said and attack me. I block the attack with my katana.

I got fly away. "That thing attack us" zeke said. "Y/n!" The others come to me.

"Y-y/n.. what happened?" Armin ask me. "Urgh.. that demon is the one who sent me here" I said and get up.

"Listen, stay here and do nothing kay?" I said to them. "But u said he's strong we can't-" i cut off hange.

"So what? Can't leave me? You guys.. will be on my way if u guys stay here" I said to them.

I heard some of them gasp. "What u said?!" Eren mad at me. "Oii eren calm down" Connie said.

"Calm down eren.. she said that for our safety too.. she's right" mikasa said.

"Tch, don't die brat" levi said and i look at him. "Heh.." i smirk at him and look back at my opponent. We dashed toward each other with full speed