18 fight uppermoon

Levi pov

Both of them are now fight.. fast.. too fast. I can't join the fight. I don't see any space for me. I will be on her way and i will definitely die if i join the fight.

"Heichou what should we doo??" Sasha ask me. "We can't join her. There's no gap at all. We will be on her way and we will die" i said.

"B-but!" Eren said and i said "no but brat. I will kick your ass if u be on her way" I said to eren.

Y/n pov. you run fast like rengoku speed vs akaza

i cut his hand and leg but they just got heal. fuck.. how am i supposed win this fight?!.

"y/n, you have a skill.. how bout u become demon" the demon said. (if u guys forgot the uppermoon 0 name.. his name is koutaru).

"even i die i will never become a demon" i said and attack him again. "geez.. common! we can fight together and train together for hundred years!" he said.

"in hell i will!" i said to him.

levi pov

"h-how.. how we supposed to help her?" eren ask everyone. "We will turn to titan and fight him" zeke said.

"Don't worry.. we bring the other titan shifter here" pieck said and i saw the other come at us.

"this is willy the hammer titan. This is galliard the jaw titan" pieck said. "I looking forward to work with marleyans" erwin said and shake zeke hand.

"tch, hurry up and turn to titan.. titan brats" i said to them and they nod. All of them turn to titan and charge to the demon.

y/n pov

i turn side to see 9 of the titan shifter come to help me. "the hell?! who is the other two?!"

"y/n! the white one is warhammer titan! she can make a weapon from her skin! the other one is jaw titan! he is fast" i heard levi said to me.

"OK!" I said back to him.

i land on eren titan shoulder. "we will win this" i said to him and he nod. About 15 minutes we fight and koutaru still can fight and the only titan shifter left is me.. eren and jaw titan. i have a lot of wound.

I got broken leg and back. "y/n!" levi call me. i look at behind and saw koutaru cut eren.

I quickly cut his hand and bring eren to mikasa. "Take care him" i said to mikasa as i pass unconscious eren to mikasa.

She nod and i go to jaw titan. "Oii, jaw titan. Your name is Porco right? Can u still fight?" I ask him. Porco look at me and nod.

Lol i just notice.. that ymir and porco in here. I mean both of them are jaw titan right hehe.. let's pretend in aot they can have two jaw titan together haha.. again sorry for silly mistake

"Y/n~" koutaru call me. I glare at him. "How bout u just ignore that damn creature.. focus on me~" he said.

"Shut up will you"I said to him and charge him. He block the attack with his hand.

"Let's vanish those thing" the demon said and vanish from my sight. I quickly turn around to see thag damn titan attack porco.

"Porco!" He take out porco and make him unconscious. He throw him aside and look at me.

"Now.. let's settle this one on one" he said. "Shut up"i glare at him and attack him.

Levi pov

I saw porco got throw to the tree and make him unconscious. I ask armin to take porco away.

"Tch, what should we do now" i ask erwin and look at y/n which is still fight with the demon.

"We can't help her.. my eyes even can't follow their movements. Too fast" erwin said to me

"Than we should let her fight meanwhile we just look at her aside?!" I said to erwin.

"H-heichou.. i think erwin daichou have a good point" sasha said to me. "What u mean brat?" I ask her.

"Her mean is.. look at y/n. When the titan shifter help her.. her movement seem slow down. Maybe they on her way actually. But when she fight alone.. we can't catch her movement and her speed become more faster" armin said to me.

"So if we help her.. it maybe make it more worse or we just block y/n's way" mikasa said to me and i just tch.

Y/n pov

I look at them and they seem argue at there. "Y/n.. become demon y/n" he said.

I take a breath and ignore him. "You strong! Become a demon y/n!" He said to me.

"Shut up" I said to him and still breathing hard. "Look at you.. you have a broken bones! Scratch everywhere! Your face cover with blood! Look at me.. i heal in time! Become a demon and those wound will gone! For us it only like little scratch" he said to me.

"I said shut up" i take my position and let my aura came out. My will to fight will never of.

"Nice~ even with those wound u still can fight! I love it! Blood art: destroy" he said.

"Water breathing 12 form: Tsunami hashiras!" I charge at him with a big wave at my back to charge at him.

He charge at me too. Our power combine together and make a huge mess. Dust everywhere.

Levi pov

Dust cover us and i can't see anything. 'y/n.. please safe!' i cover my eyes. When it become more calm.. i open my eyes.

I saw y/n katana cut half of the demon neck and she pinned the demon on the tree.. also i saw long nails dig in to y/n shoulder and make it bloody hard. i also saw y/n have a long deep wound on her chest and make her cougj blood.

"y/nn!" we shout her name. Suddenly the light of the sun start to move to them

y/n pov

i manage to pinned him! Now i need to hold more until sun hit him. We in a shade so i guess sun can't reach him but I'm wrong.

The light of the sun start to move to us. Koutaru start to struggle. "MOVEEE!!" He said to me.

He about to cut of my head but i block it with my other one hand. His other one hand push me but i froze my muscle and not too move.

"ARGHHHH MOVEEE!!!" he shout and make some pressure on my body.

levi pov

"everyone move!" erwin suddenly said. "protect y/n no matter what. She is the one who can kill that thing! move for y/n!" erwin said.

I quickly run to her with the others (sasha connie jean armin mikasa historia hange and Erwin).

y/n pov

i force my body to push him more. Suddenly i feel someone help me. 'guys!' "hurry up! it's almost hit him!" hange said.

"Arghhhhhh!!!" we scream as we push him. "MOVEEEEEE!" the others got blow away except for me and levi.

"We can do it!" levi said to me. "die u bastardddd!!" levi help me to slice his neck and the sun hit him.

i fall to the ground and watch koutaru got burn. "you.. bitch" he said and become a dust.

"w-we winnn!" i can hear sasha shout and the others scream happy. My eyes got heavy from those wound.

I feel someone lift me and put me on his chest. "Good job brat" he said. I smile at him and levi help me to walk.

"y/nnn! Good jobbb!!!" hange said. The others come and bout to hug me. "back off brats.. she's injured" levi said and glare at them.

"don't glare them levi" i chuckle at him and he just tch. "y/n.. what is this thing?" i turn back and saw mikasa grab something from the dust.

levi help me go there and i look at 3 small ball crystal. "wait- can u give me that mikasa?" i said to her and she pass my those blue crystal.

i smell it and my eyes widen. "i can smell my world from this crystal" i said to them. "maybe that thing can help you to go back tou your world" hange walk to me.

"but how am i supposed to go back with this thing?" i ask her. She shake her head don't know.