3 who is she?

hange pov

after she pass out.. i quickly push levi away from her. "stop! she's injured" i said to him and he just tch.

We bring her back to tent and i start to treat her. I amazed she can survive with those wound

i mean.. she have a broken hand and leg.. also it seem her eyes also injured.. her face was cover with her own blood... she have a scratch all over her body.. she have a deep cut on her back... she have a broken waist.

After i treat her, i call erwin and levi come in.

erwin pov

levi and i enter the tent as soon hange finish treating her. "how's she?" i look at hange and then at the girl.

"well, she's in bad shape. She have a lot of broke bone.. and scratch all over her body. Her body was cover by his own blood. But somehow idk how she stop the bleeding."

"who the hell is that brat?" levi look at her with annoyed face.

"ahh- levi! u also need to soft at her when u touch her tho.." hange said.

"tch, she the one who run away from us first" he said back

"she's not dying... is she a titan shifter or what?" levi rolled his eyes.

"no.. if she is then those wound was healing right now and there should some steam came out from her" i said to levi

"you know what shorty... sometimes u are a dumb" hange said.

"shut up or i will kick your ass shitty glass" levi give a glare at hange. "uuu so scared~" hange said.

they start to argue and argue. "guys shut up" i give them a glare now and they quickly shut up.

"when do u think she will wake up?" i ask hange. "around.. hmmm for normal person about 1 month maybe but for her... maybe about 1-2 weeks?"

"tch" is the only levi comment

meanwhile 3rd person pov

y/n crow has explained of what happened during the battle. She also got to see the new technique the demon create.

Oyakata quickly make a meeting to inform the others.. he also invite giyuu into the meetings.

"my child, as you know.. i assign y/n to the most dangerous mission i ever got"

"what is that mission oyakata sama?" sanemi ask him.

"...fight with uppermoon 0. i ask her to investigate bout the demon.. the demon notice her so she need to fight.. also muzan at there"

everyone gasp from what they hear. "why u don't send 2 of hashiras oyakata sama?" giyuu ask.

"she said there's no need for her to wait for other hashiras.. the demon might run"

"now she's disappear.. from what the crow said maybe she's in different world cause from uppermoon 0 blood art" oyakata said.

"that is not very flamboyant!" uzui said.

"namu amida butsu" himejima start to pray and he crying.

"we should search for y/n chan.." mitsuri said.

"don't worry everyone! i know she's alive cause she's strong!" rengoku said.

"i believe in her" giyuu said

"she will come back" shinobu said

"from now, i will send one by one hashiras to search for y/n. if u meet the uppermoon 0 or muzan... immediately call for backup asap" oyakata sama said.

"understand oyakata sama" all the hashiras including giyuu said in unison.

"thanks my child, u guys dismissed" they nod and oyakata leave the place.