𝙃𝙞𝙢

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I woke up hearing my mom, standing at my door "Travis! Oh you're awake, hurry up dear! You're gonna be late!" She quickly walked out as I heard her going down stairs I turned to look at my clock. Stupid alarm didn't go off I've got to get that thing fixed. I then realized the time, at first it was blurry "7..? 7..15?" I slowly tried to rub my eyes and focus "7..7...7:50- 7:50?!" I rushed out of my bed panicking I had to be there by 8:00! I quickly started to get dressed as I tripped a few times trying to get on my clothes as quick as possible. I could hear the quick footsteps of my mother also panicking and trying to make some sort of rushed breakfast. I shoved a few things in my backpack I was so quick I couldn't tell what just a few books and some papers- I didn't have time to pay attention I couldn't be late 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

𝗦𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
While sitting in Larry's car blasting sanity's fall I looked out the window. Shit. It was raining. Rain is fine but thunder honestly scares the shit out of me I started to worry it was going to get worse. It always gets worse, usually the rain turns into hard thunder. I think Larry noticed that I tensed up, "Hey man don't worry it just looks like a little sprinkling I'm sure it's nothing, besides it means no pe" Larry said softly smiling, I smiled back at him to reassure him I was ok. he's right it wasn't anything. I hope-. We got there right as the bell rang for 8:00am we both rushed out the car. Usually me and Larry would meet Ashley and Todd at the school gates, but we were running pretty late since someboddyyyy wanted to get donuts on the way.
We ran straight inside so we wouldn't get soaked, since we learned our lesson from last time. Other then that there was no sight of Ashley or Todd anywhere due to the whole group of teenagers mashed together, it doesn't exactly help
I'm not all that tall either. Suddenly I felt a quick shove. Fuck someone must've ran into me. Right as I was about to fall Larry caught me, I could tell he was getting ready to tell them off but before he could I heard a familiar voice "watch it stupid face you got in my way". "Sorry Travis." I tried to speak in a quiet tone to not piss off that asshole anymore. As I looked up I noticed a scar, not the bruise..-a scar? It looked like dry blood on the top of his head. Where did that come from? "You watch it you fuckwad" Larry said glaring at Travis. I pulled on Larry's shirt a bit to tell him to stop, Travis was clearly already having a bad day I didn't want to be the one to make it worse. "Shut up faggot!" Before Larry could even respond Travis walked away. He looked so tense and.. shaky?As soon as he walked the bell rang for class I started to gently shove through the crowd to get to my class. at least I actually made it on time.

✨𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨✨

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
After English I started to walk to one of the worlds best forms of torture. Math. I fucking hate math. It's so annoying, and for what? Why do I need to know about a bunch of stuff I'll never use it's so useless, and boring. I sat down in my seat as I was about to reach for my backpack I noticed the door swing open. 𝙃𝙞𝙢. It was 𝙃𝙞𝙢. Why did he have to be in this class? It was already hard enough sitting through this class I didn't need some freak to be a few desks away from me. I looked away and tried to ignore him. "Alright class please pull out last nights homework and your notebooks!" Ugh she sounded so happy torturing us. It's like she knew what she was doing. I pulled my backpack up to my chest and sat it on my lap as I looked through it I. I..you have got to be kidding me. No. No. I really couldn't deal with this bullshit right now I quickly looked in my backpack more and more. My homework, my notebook NEITHER were there. First I'm late, then I get in trouble, then I bump into that asshole, NOW MY WORK?! Sometimes I wonder why I even bother showing up at school. I gave up on looking as soon as I realized I forgot it. I didn't even bother. I slowly put down my backpack hoping she wouldn't notice. "Mr. Phelps?-" don't call me that you old hag. "Wheres your work? And your notebook." I looked down for a second. My eyes twitching and holding a strong fist in shame and fear. "I'm sorry miss I must've forgotten this morning.." I tried to avoid eye contact but I could still feel her glaring at me. Why couldn't she just leave me alone?..she sighed, "Mr. Phelps you need to bring your work to class, you can't continue to do this." Please god shut her up. "I know ma'am I'm sorry it won't happen again." I felt her and the other students staring at me. It's so embarrassing. I wish I could just disappear. "Well your notebook was much needed today..I'll have to seat you next to another student."