Chapter 36~ Forever Is

The image above looks eerily like our characters in this scene and you'll soon see how. Don't forget to click that star before continuing.

T for Thanks! ;)

The forest was even creepier than normal at this odd time of the night and at this point of my whole stressful and headache-inducing day, I felt like collapsing. I brushed aside the brownish fronds that were blocking the footpath and found myself in the clearing that led to the stream Gerard had taken me to earlier, it was still a big miracle, how I had walked all the way here all by myself in the forest. I switched off the light from my phone which I had been using to navigate and observed the moon bathed scene clearly.

My heart skipped a few beats when I saw my Jade-Eyed Bastard in the calm water, completely shirtless with matted dark brown hair that looked black. We made eye contact in a fraction of a second and he raised his left arm to run it through his hair, showing off those beautiful spirals of tattoos.

I waved, tentatively.

It took a few seconds but I saw the tattooed arm send me a wave back.

I took a deep breath, then calmly slipped off my Converse then off went my yoga pants leaving only the oversized navy blue hoodie. Shivers of excitement rushed through my veins at the thought of what I was about to do. It had been so long. Gerard watched me with what looked like a curious expression and after a little word of prayer, I slipped off the hoodie.

His eyes raked my underwear-clad body in open appraisal and those jade orbs practically fell off when I got rid of the underwear too, dropping it all on the damp ground and leaving me naked as the day I was born. I was naked, in front of him.

Still silent, breast jiggling and head held high, I walked into the water. The water was freezing cold but the heat bouncing off my body was keeping possible hypothermia in check.

"Are you naked too?" I questioned, when I was right in front of him, the water barely reaching my chest level. I had never felt this alive, I felt like a school girl getting her first kiss. This wasn't the first time I had stripped for a man, yet this was the first time I was feeling so overly elated and excited.

I was euphoric!

"You can see for yourself?" I took his reply as a challenge and reached into the water to his groin area to feel him. I got my answer when my hand grabbed his hard length. I gave it a small squeeze before dropping it immediately, everything felt like my first time.

The look on his face was what I could only picture as shock and pleasure and I could have been wrong but I could swear I saw a little red stain his cheeks. He was blushing?

"You left."

"I'm back now." I stared into his eyes, wondering how the look he was giving me right now was turning me way on than any amount of foreplay with any guy had ever done. "And I'm staying this time."

He didn't say anything.

"I found this in your room." I pointed at the chain around my neck which held the black ring. "It was hers, wasn't it?"

Gerard stared at my chest for so long that I was worried he had fallen asleep with his eyes open. After ages, he finally spoke in a detached voice.

"It's a promise ring, Bella was leaving England for LA; she was going to acting school and she got that ring made specially for me. She said it was a symbol of our love and I promised her I would keep it for as long as I loved her. I guess I grew sentimentally attached to it."