THE FIRST YEAR

MONTH 1 -3 

"WWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA" IS ALL I CAN SAY...

MONTH 4 

The Sins basically became parents to the babies. As the babies started to calm and fine their normalness in this crazy house, Ban, Eliane, King, and Diane start planning for their wedding. They decided to have their wedding together. It would be easier for all of them and honestly it would be more fun. 

MONTH 5

The babies started babbling and sitting up. Diane was so excited but king was having the most fun with his little ones. Talking back to them like he understood what they were saying. Diane couldnt be more excited to make King hers. However, About 2 weeks into the month Eliane went into labor! Ban and Elaine wanted the babies gender to be a surprise. After 6 hours of labor Elaine pushed out a tiny fairy Girl. She looked in her eyes to see Bans bright red eyes and little blue and blonde curls popping out of her head. Elaine looked at Ban and looked at the baby. Elaine new what to name the baby if it was a girl. They named her... Kilia. Elaine didnt want to tell ban until the baby was born. When ban heard his beautiful fiancé say his beloved sisters name her actually started to tear up. He missed his sister and seeing the babies eyes he saw her in her. 

MONTH 6

The twins learned how to CRAWL! exciting i know. Except for Diane and King. Let me tell you, they might be only 6 months but they are double the trouble. Delilah and Oslo went everywhere. They were also starting to realize they have wings. hovering and crawling was going to be harder than they thought. What all the sins thought was going to kill them was when Kilia was crying the twins would start to cry. 

MONTH 7-9

The wedding was almost here for the sins only being 3 months away. It was time to cram. They all decided the wedding was going to be at the waterfall where Ban and Elaine went when they were stressed. it was the perfect spot. As they were setting things up inviting people you know the normal wedding planning, Kilia learned how to crawl. Not only were the babies all crawling/hovering, the twins were learning how to walk and they were also getting used to actually flying. The rest of the sins tried watching the babies while the brides and grooms to be were hustling  to make sure the wedding was perfect.

MONTH 10 & 11

Oh OH were these 2 months FUNNY. The twins were learning to talk and were saying small beginning words AND DID THEY HAVE DIANES TEMPER! any question they were asked; "NO" "SHUP UP" (they cant say their "t's" yet) "i no wan oo" "i do ie by myselp" It was so funny to everyone until they had everything to say about the wedding, how Captain manages the tavern, how ban cooks, and how Kilia floats. It was funny at first to everyone until it happened with every little thing. The twins worked as a team and they were the Critics of the year. 

MONTH 12

Its christmas time and the twins could not be more excited. They were starting to form real sentences and they were starting to figure out they had powers. Delilah could grown flowers and little rock people like Diane could and Oslo could control Chastiefol a little and take water out of wood like King. Kilia could not be more entertained by her cousins new powers. Christmas was there and everyone was having an amazing time with the babies. As the night rolled to an end king and Diane just took a moment to realize this was their life and they loved it more than anything. The babies just made there life so much better. The twins birthday was in 5 days and they wanted to give then the world and more. On the twins birthday King and Diane took their kids to the cave. It was cutely lit but king and Diane wanted the kids to decorate with their powers. they wanted to give the twins a time to play without harming anyone. delilah and Oslo had the time of their lives. Diane and King also joining in creating slides and swings and other structures the twins can play on. Now its new years and 2 weeks till the wedding! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ: HEYOOOO ok so sorry this was short i just wanted to get this out for you guys! Sadly this book will come to an end after the wedding. I want to thank everyone for following along and reading! FOR MY HAIKYUU LOVERS I HAVE A ONE SHOT THAT WAS JUST STARTED!!!!!PLEASE PUT IN REQUESTS AND READ!! LOVE YOU ALL

-HAM