7. HOW MANY????

KINGS P.O.V

It was about 2:30 when Diane finally woke up. "I guess the pregnancy thing is going to be a longgg 9 months." i thought to myself. I mean i don't mine because  she is carrying  my child and she is the love of my life obviously. 

anyways its been about 2 months since we found and and today Merlin was to do a check up on the baby. she said by now she cant tell its gender and what powers it has.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY BISEXUALITY*

Its 5:30 and we walk into merlins lab. She then rubs this gel on Dianes stomach. She grabs her sacred treasure and is able to see inside Diane. 

"Oh my" Merlin says shocked. 

"What whats wrong!?!?!?!" Diane and i both shout in unison. 

"Is the baby ok?" i ask. 

"Not baby... BABIES!" Merlin blurts out. 

WHATTTTTT

DIANES P.O.V  

"WHATTTTTT" We shout. that all of a sudden king disappeared. 

I look down and he fainted. What a great time to faint. 

Merlin is still looking and she tells us she sees both with wings and both with serpent birthmarks. She was amazed by it. Not one but two babies that are both fairies and giants. Lastly she told us that one was a girl and one was a boy. King got really excited he's always wanted twins and now he finally gets to have that family. 

We get home and decide to tell everyone the news. 

NO ONESP.O.V.

DIANE: So we found out that we are actually having...

KING: TWINS!

BAN/CAP/ELIZABETH/ELAINE/HAWK: WHATT!!?!?!?

DIANE AND KING: yup we felt the same way.

KING: yeah i even fainted. 

DIANE: we also found out that the are both giant fairy hybrids. 

BAN: HOLY SHIT KINGS GOT THE SUPER SPERM HAHAHAHA

KING: SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP 

DIANE: *WHISPERS TO KING* i mean he's not wrong

KING: DIANE *KING BLUSHES*

ELIZABETH: well what are there genders??

KING: an girl and..

DIANE: a boy!

CAP: HOLY SHIT BAN YOU'RE RIGHT HAHAHA

DIANE: give him a break you to... anyways we already came up with the names for the babies. 

EVERYONE: TELL US!!!

KING AND DIANE: NOO! you have to wait just like everyone else. 

DIANE: ok i'm tired king can we go upstairs. 

KING: ofc my love!

They walk up stairs as they wave goodbye to the other sins. 

DIANES P.O.V

We walk up stairs and as soon as the door closes i break into tears. King comes rushing to my side and tries to help me. 

W-Whats wrong my love h-h-how can i h-help??? he asks frantically. 

"I DON'T KNOW" I sob, "MY BACK HURTS SO BAD" 

"OK OK OK I CAN HELP" King shouts back. 

He comes up behind me and wraps his hands under my belly. he then interlocks his fingers and lifts my belly up. I was in heaven. I lean my head back on his shoulders in relief. I start to cry more because i wasn't in pain anymore. I hate these mood swings and i hate my back paint but i'm glad i have king here to help me. I love him so much!

AUTHORS NOTE: IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT!!!! I have no clue how to keep this going and its getting really boring for me to write. watch out for an announcement soon! love you guys so much!

-Ham

word count (547)