1.confession adrenaline

KINGS P.O.V

"I will always love you forever and ever Diane!" I blurted out. I couldn't keep it inside anymore and when she confessed her love after her memories flooded back, I exploded with emotions.

I had to be dreaming I mean how could someone as heavenly as my sweet Diane love a nobody like me? With that thought i pinched myself to make sure this was real.

DIANES P.O.V

"I will always love you forever and ever Diane!" It rang in my head like a huge bell. I couldn't believe he said it back. I- I cant believe I confessed my rapidly growing emotions for my loving Harlequin.

"This has to be a dream" I thought to myself still stunned but the words king jolted at me. King couldn't be in love with me... could he though? Well every time captain was asleep Ban would pinch him so lets try that!

NO P.O.V

OUCH! they yelped.

Realizing the two lovers had the same idea made them giggle. That giggle quickly expanding into cackles. Both trying to catch their breathes, they lock eyes.

KINGS P.O.V

Locking eyes with Diane was like looking into a crystal lake of amethyst. Falling more in love with her every time they sparkle.

We were at out special spot we found when we first settled down with the other sins. Every time we were sad or wanted to go on an adventure we would come here. It was an amazing clearing in between the trees deep within the forest, Filled with soft bright green grass and always blooming tulips, daisies and roses. Those were Diane's favorite so i made sure to use my powers to keep them blooming for her.

Still staring into her eyes I can see the whole clearing reflecting off of them. All of a sudden we hear rustling, our eyes unlocking for each other. We both turning our heads, I quickly jump in front of Diane out of instinct. My chastiefol still in pillow form but ready to switch it at any moment.

Three shadows running quickly behind the trees trying to surround us. Diane still hiding, holding my sleeve, yet ready to jump in if needed. Staying ahead of these shadows I shout "Fifth configuration: Increase". I hear these shadows scream. However, these yelps seemed all to familiar. After the smoke clears from my brutal attack from my tiny spears. All three figures hobble out. One tall, One short, and one.... a fairy??

It was the Captain, Ban, and my sweet sister Elaine!

DIANES P.O.V

I couldn't believe my eyes. What were they doing here? were they spying on us? were they trying to play games? These thoughts made me furious. Why would they ruin our special moment? why would they do such a thing? Thinking again it was Ban and Captain but how could Elaine not stop them.

The three of them finally reaching us giggling like little school children.

Visibly showing my anger their smiles went to worried expressions. I calmly walked up to the boys and socked them both were the sun don't shine. King started giggling.

"Thats what you get for interrupting us!" I said with a very petty tone. King now in tears from laughing so hard I began to laugh with him. Elaine dragging both the boys home. but before she left the clearing she signed and said, "The boys promised me a spa day if I came with" and walked away with both groaning boys in hand.

When I looked back at king he was starring at me in awe. My cheeks burning up and turning ruby red, I grab my pigtail and cover my face with it. I finally had the strength to stutter, "w-why are you s-starring at me? I guess I caught king off guard as he jumped in him place.

"N-nothing Diane you were just s-so amazing and I cant believe your mine". he nervously complimented me.

My cheeks now more red if that was even possible. King called me his. This is reality. I cant believe this. I turn around to hid myself. All of a sudden I feel warm hands on my shoulders. I didn't jump because these hands were so welcoming and they were engraved in my memory. I turn around and swiftly wrap my arms around my new lover catching him by surprise. I giggled as I dug my face into his neck with a smile so big my face hurt. I was finally in his arms and my life was complete with him in it. All my worries disappeared.

KINGS P.O.V

As I watched Diane kick the Captains and Bans asses I start laughing. She couldn't be that upset over this, over little ol' me? I then stared at my beautiful giantess, now in human form, in awe as she still cease to amaze me every day.

Suddenly I'm snapped out of my daze to Diane questioning my starring. "N-nothing Diane you were just s-so amazing and I cant believe your mine". stuttering out one of the a million compliments i was thinking at that very moment. She then swiftly turned around as I caught a glimpse of her cheeks that were now more red than the flames down in purgatory. I flew up swiftly and quietly to comfort my lover for she did not need to hide herself from me any longer. Thinking she would jump from my touch, but she didn't. Instead my hands melted into her shoulders and she swiftly turned around and hugged me putting her arms around my neck. I was surprised by her actions but did not object to it. I put my Arms around her waste pulling her in closer. I could feel how big her smile was as she dug her face into my neck.

I then hugged her as tightly as I could without hurting her and whispered,

"Ill never let you go ever again my love"

feeling water flowing down my shoulder I looked up to see it was raining but it wasn't. I soon realized it was Diane. She was crying. I then pulled back from the hug and looked her in her soft teary eyes.

"Ill saying it over and over again. Ill never let you go ever again my love" I confidently confessed to my giantess.

i wiped the tears from her face. She then quietly whispered "I love you with all my heart Harlequin"

Well this is the first chapter! i hope you guys liked it. LEt me know what you think and give it a vote. on to the next chapter.

-Ham

(1102 words)