3.Flower Protection

KING P.O.V

Opening my eyes, i start to flip over forgetting everything that happened last night. I was suddenly stopped when i couldn't move my arm. Diane had fallen asleep on my chest and my arm was buried under her perfect body.

Diane still fast asleep, i reposition myself without waking her. She was so perfect. i still cant believe the events that played out the whole day yesterday. It was crazy. 

I'm so in love with this girl its crazy. However, today... today?? to be quite honest i have no clue whats going on today. "Is today another lazy day?" i asked myself. I would love that. I could lay here all day with my sweet Diane. Maybe we could go to the kingdom and do some shopping or maybe get some food. 

Honestly i have no clue but as long as Diane is with me i couldn't care less what we do.

DIANES P.O.V

I Feel something pulling under me but i was to sleepy to open my eyes to see. Until i hear a heartbeat. What am i laying on? i crack my eyes barely to see a sleepy king under me trying to move without waking me. 

All my memories flooded back from last night. I sleepy smile to myself as i fall back to sleep in his arms. 

i start to wake up again around what felt like an hour to king just gazing at my body. Was he looking at me this whole time? I blushed hard;

"Good morning my Harlequin" i sleepy whispered nudging my head into his neck.

"Good morning my love" King sweetly sighed giving me a kiss.

"what are our plans for today?" i asked as i myself couldn't think of one thing we had to do today. 

"Well my queen its all up to you!" he said lightly attacking me with kisses. 

"Why don't we go out to the kingdom today." I decided after hesitating to soak in all the love and kisses i was getting from my sweet harlequin.

"Thats... a... great... idea..." he mumbled now bitting my neck. 

"stop haha th-that tickles!" I giggled trying to push him off yet not letting him leave. He grabbed my hips and fully got on top of me. 

Stopping for a minute to catch his breathe from the small war he had with my neck, he said i win and floated up and left. Pouting i shouted, 

"HEY THATS NO FAIR" i then sat there for a minute to see if he would come back. He didn't so i went to the bathroom to see if he was there. No luck. How ever i think i got up to fast because i felt sick to my stomach and dizzy. i them swiftly turned around in the nick of time and yacked in the toilet. 

"Damn" i said to myself. i sat down on the floor not knowing if i was going to throw up again. all of a sudden king flies straight into the bathroom with a cup of water looking very worried. 

"Im ok i just got out of bed to fast. Its a side effect from merlins pills" i murmured. with a worried look still plastered on his face he sighed 

"Ok well I'm going to stay right here until you feel better" he quietly but firmly said.

"no ill be ok" i whispered.

"Im staying right here" he demanded with now very overprotective eyes. 

"Ok" i said giving him a hug.

KINGS P.O.V

"I win" i giggled and floated out of the room teasing my Diane. I went and hid around the corner waiting for her to follow me. I waited for about a minute. Suddenly i hear a huff of air coming from my room. Diane slowly got up and walked out the room mad but smiling a little. 

She walked right past me and into the bathroom she went. I flew to the door and peeked my head through to see her spin and hit the floor puking. It scared me. I instantly flew down stairs to the bar to get her some water. as i was coming back up the thought hit me. Is she? no! she cant be. that doesn't make any sense. i shook my head and quickly but softly entered the bathroom with water.

I must have expressed my worrying anxiety because Diane softly murmured,

"Im ok i just got out of bed to fast. Its a side effect from merlins pills."

My heart had stopped pounding when she said that. I didn't have to worry about what i thought it was. Still worried because she isn't well i stated,

"OK well i'm going to stay right here until you fell better."

she tried to push me away but. i wouldn't let her. She is my one and only love. I will protect her with my life if i need to. 

                                                                    *2 HOURS LATER*

KINGS P.O.V

Diane are you feeling better? i tried asking without actually asking. 

"Yes my love i am feeling much better. Thank you for taking care of me!" she giggled jumping up and hugging me. 

"Are you well enough to go to the kingdom?" i asked because she seemed excited about it earlier and i think she's needs a cheering up. 

"YES!" She shouted already one foot out the door. I giggled.

 "Alright my love, shall we?" i asked lowering chastiefol. she hopped on and we were on our way!

About an hour after arriving to the shopping area in the kingdom, Diane said she need to get some "feminine things" i blushed and let her do that herself. I still get nose bleeds even thinking about Diane fully clothed... How would i stand a chance in there!?!?!

Diane took a while but i didn't mind. I waited for about 30 minutes while she did her shopping in the store. 

She finally came out with a weird expression on her face that i couldn't quite make out.

"A-are you ok my queen?" i stuttered still trying to figure out what emotion she is feeling. 

"Im Quite alright my king" she said kinda out of it. "can we just go home i'm very tired."

"Of-of course my love." that caught me off guard but anything for Diane. we hopped on chastiefol and began to glide though the city. We heard kids screaming all of a sudden. Diane and i looked to the left of us to see children trying to flee the graces of... 

A NEW GENERATION? I thought we killed the last one at the chapel! 

"I got this Diane. you stay here" i commanded. I let Diane down and i flew with chastiefol heading straight to the demon. 

"FIRST CONFIGURATION: TRUE SPIRIT SPEAR CHASTIEFOL BUMBLE BEE! I ordered trying the distract the demon and get it away from the children. 

I was able to knock him over however he had fallen onto a building that was heading straight for the kids. Using a new ability i had learned from my sweet sister Elaine called "Flower Protection" it saves children, pregnant women, and the elderly from getting hurt. kind of like merlins perfect cube.

AUTHORS NOTE: thats not a real move he knows but it fits with the story.

SACRED TREE LEND ME YOUR POWERS FOR FLOWER PROTECTION!

a beam came from my hand wrapping its self around the kids just before the building fell completely over them. Suddenly i hear a scream that was all to familiar. I turned white and my body went cold.

"DIANE?!"  I scream looking back to where i set her down. SHES GONE!

DIANE NOOOO!

AUTHORS NOTE: welp thats the end of chapter 3 :) i hope you guys like it! i've been trying to think of how to stretch of this story line without it being boring. Also yes ik the "I"s aren't capitalized. i gave up on that lol. Let me know what you thing and please vote! 

-Ham

Word count: 1305