6. Apple Juice

DIANES P.O.V

"P-Pregnant!" I shouted out as fast as i could so i wouldn't get too nervous. King flinched a little, i guess he wasn't ready for how blunt i was. 

Everyone was silent for a minute and i was starting to have a panic attack i was so nervous. all of a sudden all we hear is Ban and Captain.... Laughing??

"SEE HAWK WE TOLD YOU THEY DID THE NASTY!!" the sin or wrath and greed cackled in unison. 

I look too king and he is just standing there not knowing if he should laugh with them or bop them on the head for being rude. 

Through the cackles and the discomfort, Elizabeth just started crying out of no where. 

"W-whats wrong princess?" i worryingly ask running to her side. 

"i-im just s-so happy f-for you t-t-too aahhhh" she sobbed. 

I chuckled giving her a huge hug. King goes to the boys as they congratulate him as well. Elaine wakes up from her long nights rest. She walks down to ask whats all the commotions about. Ban screams to his own fairy;

"KING AND DIANE SCREWED AND NOW THEY GOT A BABY" He kept cackling again. 

Elaine looks at her brother and smiles at him with a happy and proud smile. she then walks over to us to congratulate me and try and stop Elizabeth from crying as well. 

Ban and captain start smacking king around so i started side eyeing them to make sure my love was alright. Then they start to shout i couldn't hear them at first until ban shouted even louder;

"CoMe OnE kInG jUsT lEt Us CeLeBrAtE" 

"NO BAN DIANE CANT DRINK STUPID" King Scolded Ban. 

I walk up to them, "no its quite alright" i smile at them all. "I can just drink water or maybe apple juice!"

King giggled because he knows my favorite drink of all time is apple juice ever since we met 200 years ago. It was so sweet that he still remembered after all this time. 

KINGS P.O.V

"NO BAN DIANE CANT DRINK STUPID" I Scolded Ban. 

What was he thinking. we just told them that Diane is pregnant and he thinks "ah yes ALCOHOL" agghhh he's so dumb sometimes no no all the time. 

I guess we were talking to loud because Diane came over and said;

"no it's quite alright" she smile at us all. "I can just drink water or maybe apple juice!" 

i giggled. She probably loves apple juice more than beer honestly. 

"AAAALLLLRRRIIGGGHHHTTTTT THHHEEEEENNNNNN!" Ban howled. "LET THE PARTY BEGINNNNNNNNN!" he continued putting on an apron and grabbing supplies to make more food. "WE CANT HAVE A PARTY WITHOUT GREAT SNACKS AHAHA" he sang.

I look at Diane and she just giggled kissing my cheek and walking back to the girls. I wasn't very excited for this whole party thing to be honest i kinda just wanted to chill with Diane and maybe take a nap. 

But that kiss on the cheek made it so worth it. 

*LATER THAT NIGHT* 

Everyone is still drinking and having fun. Diane forced me to have fun and drink. I didn't think it was fair to her that i can drink and she cant but she literally poured the ale down my throat. I couldn't say no to her anymore so i gave in. Usually i have great self control...

Howeverrrrrr, today was a different story. i was drinking so much i kept poofing in and out of my different forms. Floating everywhere and snuggling all over Diane.