2. the note

DIANE P.O.V 

King and I began to walk home after our magical day together in our favorite spot. he makes me feel like we are the only ones in the whole world. he's my everything and i am his.  I can't believe he's my boyfriend. I can't believe he officially asked me right after he promised to never let go. It was cheesy but thats the type of giantess I am. I love him with all my heart. I floated away with these thoughts until king snapped me out of them with a question. 

"Who do you think will be home right now?" he lightly pondered.

I was so stuck in my thoughts i didn't even realize we were about 15 feet from the boar hat. I giggled at myself with my realization. King looked at my confused but smiled at the fact I was giggling. 

we walk inside and to our surprise NO ONES HOME! 

This is extremely rare! Not even Hawk was home. We walk in to the bar to see a note. In neat little cursive it read; 

Dear Lovebirds, 

            we decided to give you two the house to get your sexy on.  Don't worry we won't be home till tomorrow morning. we are going to go have drinks at the castle, so don't expect us back anytime early. Alright, have fun but not to much fun my sins.

P.S. Always check her heart rate ;)-cap

Love,

the sins, Elaine, Hawk, And The princess

i giggled in embarrassment as king look frustrated. "my love" i began, "no need to get heated over this." I gave him a small smile trying to reassure him. I mean of course i would love for king to do all types of things to me. However, if he didn't want to I am more than ok with that.

KINGS P.O.V

After hearing Diane read the letter i was furious! why would they assume we were going to make love tonight? i mean of course i would love to do all kinds of things to Diane. She is so perfect. Of course only if she was okay with me doing that. 

"My love- No need to get heated over this" she reassured  me. Maybe she wants to do it tonight. Oh only to be that close and intimate with Diane. I started to get a nose bleed just thinking about it. 

I tried to cover it before Diane could see but by the time I put my hand over my nose, she was already handing my a tissue.  She was giggling yet blushing at the same time. Was she having the same thought i was having? No she couldn't be. 

I walk behind the bar to get some water and maybe a light snack for us, I mean we do have the whole night right?  

As i walk back i see 2  Vanya Ales with another small note;   

                                                                                      Have fun with this

           - Merlin 

I was scared to find out was she did to the drinks but i was willing to take that chance. I pop out from behind the bar with the ale and some chips. I handed  my sweet Diane her ale and we shared the bowl of chips. Diane about to drink her ale, remembered she needed to take her small pills. If not she would grow while in the tavern. 

"Ill be right bet my love" she smiled. I nodded as i sipped my ale. All of a sudden these emotions came over me. 

DIANE P.O.V