One Failed Science Experiment

Marx: Man, I've done the most pranks in a row without anyone noticing for the first time in my life. Okay, I've thought of the next prank now...

...

Marx went into Susie's home, and played around with the chemicals on her table (Susie was asleep).

Marx: Hee hee hee! When Susie opens this bottle, the whole thing will explode and make her whole home stink, alright time to go now...

Suddenly...

CRASH!

Marx looked back to see that he had smashed one of Susie's inventions.

Marx (grins evily): Even better idea...

...

Marx: Whoops! I smashed that...

Marx then smashed her business suit.

Marx: Oh no, Susie! Now you're probably gonna be absent in the next game since you don't have your robot suit!

Marx: Hey Susie! I found your secret pictures of Meta Knight. Gonna send this to the whole of Popstar!

Marx: Aww, look at you with your precious Mecha Knight! Gonna send this too!

But then Marx made a humongous smash!

Marx: Uh oh!

Susie: Who's there!

Marx flew into the floor and exited.

Marx: Thank Nova, she didn't see me!

Susie: WHO WRECKED MY HOME!!!

Marx: RUN!

...

Magolor: It's been that bad, huh?

Adeleine: Yeah, she's been in there for 4 weeks now.

Kirby: Well Meta Knight and Dark Meta Knight are having the time of their lives...

Meta Knight and Dark Meta Knight were celebrating like they never had in their entire lives.

Meta Knight & Dark Meta Knight: FREEDOM!!!