chapter three

3 YEARS LATER

(Alexis)

“Bye mom! See you later!” I shouted as I walked out my front door. I walked to the house next to mine and knocked on the door. About a minute later the most amazing guy ever answered the door. Standing there he looked like perfection. He was perfect. Everything about him was. Seeing him made me happy every time. Even if it was every few hours or so.

 Today was our three year anniversary and apparently Austin had the whole day planned. He grinned from ear to ear when he saw me standing there. He stepped out and shut the door, pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, him wrapping his around my waist, holding me close against him.

I could kiss him all day if it was possible. Too bad we had plans.

“Happy 3 year anniversary babe.” He smiled.

“You too. So what’s first on the agenda?” I asked him.

“Well I was thinking we’d go see The Hunger Games. And then a picnic and come back here and watch a movie or play Wii or something.” He said. I nodded and smiled.

“Um no to the Wii but other than that it sounds awesome!” I said.

“Why can’t we play Wii?”

“Because I don’t feel like spending the day calling you the Wii Sports Champion. That’s why.”

“But that’s the best present you could give me.”

“It’s not really a present if I call you that every time we play Wii.”

“It is to me.” He said.

“Really?”

“Nah.” He shook his head. “But it’s hot. That’s for sure.” He winked.

“How is it hot?”

“Because the way you say it. You’re always so angry when I make you call me that.”

“And that’s hot because?”

“I don’t know. You’re just really hot when you’re angry.” He winked again.

“You weirdo.”

“But you love me.”

“Nope.”

“Ouch. Hurtful.”

“Sorry. So when's the movie?” I asked.

“In an hour so we should get going.” He said. “Mom we’re ready to go!” he shouted. A few seconds later his mom came outside and we all got in the car.

We had been driving for about five minutes or so listening to the music. I turned to Austin when I remembered him telling me that he was working on a new cover for YouTube. Oh yeah he’s into singing now. For almost a year now Austin had been sharing his singing talent with people on YouTube. At first he didn’t want to put his videos on YouTube but I and Alex finally convinced him.

“I forgot to ask! How’s the new cover on YouTube? Did the fans like it?” I asked. The fans. There’s a topic that I could rant about for hours. Did I say rant? I meant talk. I’m gonna admit that at first I was a little jealous to see all these random girls commenting on how gorgeous he was and how they were going to marry him and how they were in love with him. But I mean who could blame them? It was true. The part about him being gorgeous that is. And the part about him being amazing.  Anyways, he’d been getting more and more popular. I convinced him that he was going to get signed to a record deal but he kept saying it was never gonna happen. If only he knew how talented he really was. He had the voice of an angel.