Hiatus

(be blessed by the above image^^)

HI! I'M NOT DEAD AFTER ALL!!
Here's a quick warning! This will contain some sensitive topics. I dont want any of my readers to be uncomfortubbo (fellow mcyts?) so if you aren't comfortable with the mention of s/h, anorexia, death, or suicide, please don't read this, even if it is very important.

Anygay, let's continue!
Hello guys, gals, nonbinary pals, and all my fellow people who use all pronouns. I have something important to say and I'm actually really upset about it.

This story, Rainbow In The Storm, is going on a hiatus for a few months. It will probably be returning around September 8th, which is exactly 4 months after I've posted this. I know it's already been months since I've updated, but that's only because a lot of shit has happened.

In the past 2 months, I've relapsed 4 times. The longest I stayed clean for those 2 months was 13 days. I also went to the doctor and upon doing so, I was diagnosed with anorexia. I knew it was hard for me to eat but I didn't think about actually having an eating disorder. And not long after my last update, my best friend in the entire world attempted suicide. Then, about a month after I figured out they were okay, they stopped talking to me for about 3 weeks which only caused me to panic. There was also a very unexpected death in my family. This is the first time a lot of people will find out because I havent told anyone about it. To add to this, I struggled a lot with my sexuality before coming to a conclusion (you can check my bio if you want lol). So, yeah, I'm really sorry about this hiatus. Theres a lot of stuff tha been going on and I have tons of shit to do these next few months.

Sorry if this wasnt the update you expected. Remember to eat something, if you can, and drink water. You're needed, wanted, valid, and oh, so loved <3.

-M