Blue And Green

!TRIGGER WARNING!
Light mention of self harm

Hiraeth had woken up. It was like every other Thursday. Wake up, shower - warmer water for the winter, which it was, and cold water for the summer - eat breakfast, do online school, eat lunch, finish school work, skateboard, shower again, cry for a little while, probably cut herself, fall asleep eventually, repeat. That was Hiraeth's daily schedule. Many people would judge her for showering twice a day but she didn't care, it was sanitary.

She had mostly straight A's in her classes, other than math. She always tends to struggle with algebra. Who put the alphabet and numbers together?! That shit just doesn't make sense to Hiraeth. She still tried. She would rather fail trying and learn from that than fail by giving no effort. Surprisingly enough, though, Hiraeth wasn't failing algebra. She had a high C which she thought was a satisfying grade for a subject she was struggling with.

Just like every day, she showered and ate breakfast before brushing her teeth and putting her hair up in a messy bun, not wanting to mess with it that much.

About 3 hours later, Hiraeth was in a Zoom call for her music class. She was the only one paying attention, no surprise due to the fact that music was something that interested her. Hiraeth received a message from Daisy. A lot more than one, actually.

HIRAETH

CHECK INSTAGRAM

TWITTER

IDFC JUST LOOK

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING PHONE

STOP PAYING ATTENTION IN CLASS FOR ONE SECOND

Hiraeth turned her camera off so the teacher wouldnt catch her on her phone. She opened the instagram app and it was the first thing she saw.

@LouisT91:

I'm sick of hiding

I'm sick of hiding. It's been 10 years, I cant hind it any longer. I made a huge mistake those 10 years ago by signing with SYCO. Yes, I going to explain everything but it might take some time. When I was 18, I met Harry at X-factor but you all know that. He immediately made me smile and changed my life in the best way. Harry got a no from the judges when he auditioned just like me and the other 1D boys but honestly thank the gods for that or else we would've never been where we are today. It took us some time but me and Harry finally decided to take a cHOnCe and get into a relationship. It was everything we could've ever asked for. We were both happy. Supposedly, we were showing too much PDA in public so we had to sign yet another contract, restricting us from basically communicating in public. That's not just restriction, that's taking away rights. A few years later, we decided to take a hiatus which greatly impacted our lives, for better and for worse. We all got a great start to our solo careers but unfortunately me and Harry couldn't go out in public anymore which led us to eventually break up. It was the worse mistake of my life. That year without Haz was the worst thing to ever happen to me. I needed him. About 2 years ago, me and Harry got back together so I guess its finally time to confess. Over half of the songs I've written during my solo career were about Harry/our relationship along with well over half the songs written and performed as 1D.
So, yes. I know some of you won't support us but me and Harry are very happy and have been for years. It was fate, destiny, whatever the fuck you wanna call it, that we met. Never would I ever expect to be this lucky and I never expected to be able to come out. Thank you, to those that support us. Fuck you, to those that don't. I love you, Harry Edward Styles. You are the best thing to ever happen to me, baby. ❤✨ @harrystyles