The Concert

Hello I hope everyone is doing well! Part 8 is finally posted! Sorry it took so long, writers block 🙄 Anyway, enjoy!!

The crowd in the stadium erupted into noise when Liam began with the words "you're insecure." The crowd was extremely loud. There was applause, a lot of screaming and definitely tears, tears that could be heard over all the music and singing of the band. Strange, really, that you could hear the silence of tears in an considerably loud stadium. Understandable, though. The band had been on break for almost 6 years and this was the first time people had seen them in that time frame.

The perfect song to start off the concert, Hiraeth thought to herself though she couldn't really hear it. Even if she had said it aloud, she still would doubtedly be able to hear it. Maybe subtly, almost as a whisper, but barely if at all. Hiraeth felt bad for the band to be honest. Based on the loudness of the crowd, they would constantly have to sing louder which could cause vocal strain.

Harry continued the song, singing in his usual angelic voice, "everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you." Harry sang his part while looking at Louis. Everyone knew Louis was one of the insecure ones in the band, always comparing himself to his bandmates, thinking his voice wasn't as great, but without him, the band would honestly be boring. They wouldn't have a higher pitched voice to balance out the lower pitch of their own. Now, though, Louis was quite confident with himself, being so successful in his solo career.

The band together sang as they always did, perfectly in sync, voices counteracting.
"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful"

If you were to be at that concert, you could see how happy everyone was. The band, the crowd, Hiraeth, and especially Louis and Harry. They could finally interact on stage as they pleased. You could see how exhilarated they were to finally be out. As for the crowd, there were so many posters about Larry and they were clearly excited for the two.

As the crowd began clapping and the series of "Na na na na"s were being sung by the band, Harry sang his slowly, all the while staring directly at Louis.
"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful"
After his solo, Harry spoke into the mic.

"Isn't he beautiful?"

His question gave a very obvious response from the crowd. Some were screaming, not knowing what to do due to overexhilaration, some screamed a "YES" at Harry, and some were silent, shocked at what was happening.

Louis looked at Harry with complete love in his eyes. It was obvious how the two felt about each other, being in love for over a decade and all.

"Vas happenin Portland?" Zayn enthused after they had finished singing the first song of the night, What Makes You Beautiful. At that, the crowd was insane. No one had heard Zayn say his infamously famous phrase for quite some time.

"Well that sounds like a good sign" Liam cut in. "By the way, this place could not look better."

"I agree with Payno. Blue and green seem to suit you all quite well," Louis agreed.

"So much has happened in the last week or so and I couldn't be more thankful for your support," Harry began walking down the catwalk. "You guys have really changed our lives for the better and I don't know where we'd be without all of you, so this next song is for you. This is Stockholm Syndrome," Harry finished, walking back over to Louis and putting his arm tightly around his boyfriend's waist. Lou looked up at his boyfriend and smiled before kissing his cheek gently, whispering something only Harry could hear.