secret~ ASHLEY BESSON SMUT gxg

Sorry-
I'm a horny bisexual bitch and well...bitch is quite horny. And I love girls rn-

Y/n pov

    "Ash?" I ask as I walk back into the living room after grabbing my backpack from Corbyn's room. I sat on the couch as I waited for Corbyn to get out of the shower.
    "What's up y/n? How have you been?" Ashley asked as I sit next to her?
    "I've been...fine," I respond,  Ash and I have hung a couple of times but only when I'm with Corbyn.
    "Hey ugh...y/n?" Ashley shifts in her seat uncomfortably making me ponder on what she could need to know from me.
    I make a questioning face but smile soon after at how cute Ashley looks as she sits uncomfortably. "Yeah, Ash?" I ask with a smile.
    "Don't freak out, please?" She says first before anything else, I nodded. "I uh...I like you."
    I look into her eyes and lean into her body. I connected our lips, Ashley slid her arm around my waist. "I thought you were straight," I say as she tries to put her tongue into my mouth.
    "I'm not," she smiles and leans back into my mouth. I kiss her back, my arm slips up to her back and we soon start to kiss quite sexually.
    I slide my arm up to her shirt and unclip her bra, "Corbyn's in the other room," she mumbled through the kiss. I giggle a bit and take my hands out from her shirt.
    "It's okay if you don't want to," I say and disconnect our lips but still stayed inches away.
    She pulls my waist closer to her and lifts me into her lap. "No, but I'm not out yet, and well, seeing your best friend with your sister is...well-" I cut her off because it seems as though she wasn't sure what to say.
    "Not ideal." I giggle lightly and lean back into her kiss. She pulled me close to her body, as close as we could be.
    We both hear the door handle from the bathroom begin to open, I jump off her lap and pull out my phone in a second.
    Corbyn walks out with wet hair and a dirty towel in one hand. "Yo y/n?" He asks, looking for me.
    "What?" I ask and look up from my phone even though it wasn't even on.
    "I'm going to get the subway, do you want you're usual?" I looked back at him and nod my head yes. "Ash? What do you want?" Ashley looks back and explains her order?
    In minutes Corbyn back from the driveway to get us food which left Ashley and me alone.
    Ashley took her hand and dragged me into her bedroom. "Are you ready?" She smiles and falls into her bed.
    I smile at the masterpiece she is. "Yeah baby, I want to," I smirk.
    I walk over to her and put a leg on each side of her torso, I leaned down and began to unbutton her shirt and slipped it off her elegant shoulders.
    Ash takes her hands and drags me down close to hat face, she kissed me passionately. I let out small moans as she kisses me.
    Ashley disconnects our lips then signs for me to put my hands up. She lifts my shirt revealing my bare chest since I don't wear bras.
    She giggles slightly as she pushes me onto the bed and gets on top of me making me giggle. Ashley puts her hair up and starts to kiss me.
    She kisses down my neck, leaving small Hickey's on my neck. She kissed down to my chest and sucked on one nipple and massaged the other one.
   "A-Ashley." I moan as she sucks. She starts to kiss lower in my body. Ash pulled down my shorts and panties in one motion.
   I opened my legs as Ashley begins to eat out my pussy. I moan because she does it how I like, almost like she just knows.
    "F-faster!" I scream as she licks. Ashley picks up the speed. I moaned loudly as she goes just how I like. "A-Ashley!" I moan loud as fuck.
    "You like that?" She smiles and lifts her head for a second.
    I push down her head again to signal how much I like it. "I- 'm gonna cum baby! Just keep going." I moan.
    My body begins to tingle and tense as I orgasm. I scream out, "ASHLEY! Y- YOU FEEL SO G-GOOD!"
    She moans loudly as she continues. She begins to lick up my cum and moans.
    "Baby you taste so good, just how I like." Ashley moans as she cleans me up.
    "Do I? Do I?" I moan, Ashley comes up to my face and smiles.
    "Yeah baby, you taste perfect, just how I like." She moans and falls into my chest.
    "Hey, Ash?" I smile, she's about to fall asleep on me.
    "Yeah y/n?" He mumbles in a tiresome voice.
    "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask and hold her right. She mumbles 'mhm' making me smile.
    "Thought you'd never ask, but I'm not out yet so can we keep it a secret?" She mumbles.
    "Of course baby, of course, we can," I cover myself with a blanket and kiss her forehead. God, I can't believe this is happening!