bathroom~ Z.H SMUT

This was requested by; funnyboyjack

Trinity pov

I tried to quickly go pee because the Why don't we concert starts in twenty minutes, my best friend is saving me a seat though. Quickly I wash my hands and walk out to the hallway, but wait? Is that Zach Herron!

I look over to the boys bathroom door, Zach is walking into the bathroom.

"Hey are you Zach from why don't we?" I smiled before he walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah. Are you a fan?" He turned around to me. My heart beated as fast as it could, I can't believe I'm meeting Zach Herron! I was just gonna be at the concert because there was no more limelight tickets left. But now Zach is standing right in front of me.

"Yes, I- I'm a limelight." I stuttered because of my excitement level. He walked over to me, Zach lifted his arm up and put on my waist then pulled me closer to him.

"Wha- what are doing Zach?" I smiled as he got even closer, he didn't say anything just hushed me. Zach leaned into my lips and kissed them, our tongues danced together. He started kissing more rapidly, more passionately. Zach backed away and pulled me into a bathroom stall then locked it.

As soon as we were alone he lifted his arms up for me to take off his shirt, in which I did. Is this really happening? To me?

Zach took my shirt off too and started sucking on my collerbone leaving small love bites all over me. Zach let me take off my skirt, I unbuckled his buckle and slid down his jeans. He pulled my thing down with his mouth then unclipped my bra, I slid his boxers down and kisses his lips once more. Zach looked me up and down then pushed me onto the floor, he lined himself up to me but before he entered her pinned my arms to the wall. He pushed himself into me harshly but teased a bit before actually doing what I want.

He thrusted in and out of me fast, I let out loud moans everytime he'd go in. Zach searched for my g-spot and soon found it. "I want you to choke me." I moaned.

He moved one hand from pinning me to on my neck. He hit my g- spot over and over while pressing down on my neck, choking me just how I like.

"F- Fuck!" I moaned as he picked up the pace.

"Call me my name." He smiled.

"Daddy! K- keep doing that." I moaned until the bathroom door opened. I tried to stable my breathing, Zach froze inside me.

"Zach? Are you in here? Jonah said you were peeing." I heard Corbyn ask from outside the stall.

"And why's it smell like sex?" He chuckled.

"Yeah ugh I'm in here- sorry I ugh was m- masturbating..." Zach smiled then took himself out of me.

"I'll see you later?" He smiled before exiting the stall out to Corbyn.