just friends~Z.H SMUT

Trinity pov

I pressed the live button on tiktok and said hi to the first hundred people who joined immediately. Zach Herron's name popped up in the comments section with a little blue check mark next to the name.

"Hey Zach! Heard you're new album, it's so good!" I cheered. The comments filled with how do you know Zach? Isn't he with Kay? Is Zach dating you?

I laughed at the comments."Zach and I are just friends." I smiled."duet me!" I smiled then Zach joined the live so we were both doing it together.

"Yeah I just got out of the studio and I saw you were live so hi." He smiled.

"That's cool." I smiled back."Just wanted to say hi to all my fans."

The comments all said I ship! You guys are cute. Kay's better. I brushed off the hate...after all the person talking with Zach Herron right now not Kay or his fans.

"Well I gotta go but we should hang out later." Zach smiled.

"Yeah okay- I'm down just text me." Zach left and I ended the live. Zach texted me-

Zach

Yooo

Trinity

Hey lol

Zach

Let's meet up I miss you, and I'm horny

Trinity

Damn straight to the point

Zach

You down?

Trinity

Ya come over

Zach

5 minutes and I'll be at your front door:) I missed you

----

And within five minutes Zach was outside my house. I opened the door, he immediately kissed me harshly making me smile through the kiss. He slammed the door behind him then pushed me onto the couch. I slipped off my black skin dress and threw it to the floor leaving me naked. Zach threw his own shirt to the floor along with the rest of his clothes.

"Don't tell anyone like usual right?" He smiled as he lined his cock up to my mouth. I should've told him how I felt, how I want us to be more. But Zach doesn't want that so I just shook my head up and down and took him in. Sucking on his tip first, he immediately started to moan as I let out small moans. I sucked him up and down just how he likes. He took himself out of me and instead ripped off my panties harshly then threw them too the ground.

Zach bent over to grab a condom from the box, he slid a condom onto his member then lined himself up to me.

"You ready baby?" He smirked, I shook my head anxiously. Zach shoved himself into me making me scream. He started off slow so my walls open up. He gradually went faster and harder making my moans get louder and more close together.

"D- daddy!" I dug my fingers into his back as he repeatedly hit my g-spot hard. The tingly sensation went all through my body making me tense up in the pleasure and scream out"daddy!"

My cum squirted all over Zach's member like a shower head. He continued to bang our bodies together. "I'm gonna come baby!" Zach moaned, i looked up at him. His face was sweaty and full of pleasure.

"Okay daddy." I moaned back. He squirted into the condom then took himself out of me. He handed the condom to me."Eat me up for me." Zach dropped the warm liquid into my mouth."Swallow for daddy now." He smiled.

I swallowed the cum into my mouth then stuck my tongue out for proof that I did what he wanted. Zach leaned in and kissed me sweet. I got up to get pee, once I was back Zach was on the couch just waiting for me to come back. Are we just friends?