period-Zach Herron

Y/n

I opened my eyes seeing that there is a big red stain on the bed. I looked over to my boyfriend Zach, who is asleep still. He's gonna be pissed. I got out of bed and went straight to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and took a long shower to clean myself. After I got dressed into one of Zach's hoodies and a pair of his sweat pants because his clothes are hella comfortable.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Zach replacing the sheets on our bed with a straight face. He looked over at me then went straight back to the sheets. I just sat on the floor holding my knees to my stomach because the cramps are terrible.

"I'm sorry Zach." I mumbled guilt taking me over as my face turns to a frown.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Your mad at me." I sighed looking down at my feet.

"No baby, it's okay. It just happens you can't help it." He smiled walking over to me.

"Really?" I asked. Zach sat next to me and rubbed my back gently.

"Of course." He smiled then stood up. He came back to me holding a bag.

"I got you something." He smiled shaking the bag in my face. I gave him a puzzled look. Zach handed me a bag, I looked into it and immediately smiled.

"Awe baby! You're so sweet." I smiled from ear to ear.

"Anything for my princess." He laughed.

Zach bought me all my favorite snacks, chocolates, and candy. Not to mention he got me a stuffed animal. We always get stuffed animals and name them so they're like our children.

"I love you Zach." I cheered standing up and hugging him tightly. The hug soothed my cramps because if the pressure but only for a split second.

"I love you too y/n." Zach smiled into my neck then we released from our long, tight hug.

"Wanna binge watch your favorite show and eat all your snack all day?" He asked jumping into the bed.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled laying down on him.

"What's the stuffies name?" Zach asked grabbing the pig stuffed animal he got me.

"Hmmmm Pork." I smiled.

"How bout porkie?" He laughed.

"Yes I love it!" I chuckled grabbing the pig from him and squeezing it.

"One day when we have real kids we are not gonna name it Porkie or anything right?" He asked jokingly.

"I don't know Porkie is a pretty awesome name if you ask me." I joked.

Zach began to tickle me on the waist as I layed on top of him with my head resting in his chest. He hugged me tight so I couldn't stop his tickles.

"Stop baby!" I laughed.

"Why?" He smiled.

"You're suffocating Porkie!" I chuckled.

"Oh no not Porkie!" He gasped stopping right away.

"I'm sorry Porkie." He smiled.

"He don't forgive you." I giggled.

"Well sucks to be Porkie." Zach smirked then kissed my cheek making a exaggerated mwah sound.

A/n

Thoughts? Also comment suggestions for the next chapter of you want. They don't have to be about Zach just about wdw.