fanboy~J.A SMUT

Trinity pov

I walked in the hallway of my hotel when a boy stopped me.

"Trinity ? Wait can I have a photo with you, I'm a fan." He smiled.

"Yeah- uh follow me to my room, and you are?" The guy responded "Jack Avery."

"Wait you're from...Why Don't We. Right?" Jack nodded." I thought I recognized you." I smiled leading him into my room.

"Why are we in here?" He smirked.

"You're single right?" I smiled back getting closer to him.

"Yeah?" He sounded confused.

I smashed my lips on his and pushed him onto the couch behind him without breaking the kiss. I sat on him and kissed his neck vigorously. Jack moved my head from his neck and helped me take my shirt off, I took his tee off too. He pushed me to the floor and hovered over my body as I buy my lip. He unbuttoned my jean shorts and slid them down leaving me in my underwear and bralete. I grabbed his cock through his pants then slid his sweatpants down along with his boxers. He bit at my thong and slid it down with his teeth.

"I want you to choke me hard." I lined him up to me, he put his hand on my neck and clamped down then stuck himself into me softly.

"Harder daddy." I moaned, Jack picked up the pace, smashing our hips together at a rapid pace.

"Trinity open up! It's Dave." I heard my choreographer yell from outside my hotel room. Jack paused inside me.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Hide!" I whisper yelled. He pulled himself out of me and frantically put his boxers on. I handed him his clothes and shoved him into the bathroom.

"Coming Dave." I smiled as I frantically clothed myself then let him in.

"Heyyyy Dave." I smiled nervously.

"It smells like sex. You smell like sex. What the Fuck trinity?" Dave sighed.

A/n

Sorry it's so short

Buttttt... funnyboyjack requested this so ya:)