Chapter 8

Let's get out of MoSaiDaTzu drama for today, here's a special chapter for two other ships. Enjoy!

~♡~

Nayeon just finished changing her clothes at the dressing room. Her t-shirt got splashes of paint earlier.

As she's changing back into her school uniform, her phone beeped, signalling that someone messaged her.

She quickly put her blazer on and opened her phone to see who messaged her.

Turns out it was her favorite 1st grader cub, Son Chaeyoung.

From Chaengberry 🐯🍓

Congratulations on surviving the stage play, unnie!

How about we grab a bite to eat to celebrate?

Nayeon smiled and began to type her reply.

To Chaengberry 🐯🍓

Sure! Let me just bid goodbye to my theatermates

She grabbed her bag and put her stained clothes on a plastic bag. As she was doing that, her phone beeped again.

From Chaengberry 🐯🍓

I'll wait for you outside^^

Nayeon wasted no time and quickly fix her things and approached the other theater kids to say goodbye and congratulations before heading towards the exit and meet up with Chaeyoung.

She scannes the crowd and she easily spotted her favorite person. She immediately run towards the little one and tackled her into a hug, making her jump out of surprise.

"Nayeon-unnie! You surprised me there!"

The older giggled. "Well, I knew your reaction would be adorable so I intentionally did that."

"Geez, you're always like this."

"And you love it." Chaeyoung blushed. Her unnie was right and she couldn't deny it.

"Alright, alright. Let's just go to the cafeteria. I'm starving!" The older just giggled at the whiny 1st year. Together, they walked towards the cafeteria.

While walking, Chaeyoung slipped her arm and wrapped her arm around Nayeon's waist. While the older did the same thing, but to the younger's shoulders.

Some might say that they just look like sisters or close friends, but for them, they're definitely something more than that.

---

"So, when are you going to tell your bestfriend that we've been secretly dating while she's busy trying to win Sana's heart?" Nayeon questioned her younger lover while taking a bite of her salmon sushi.

Yes, that's right, Nayeon and Chaeyoung had been dating for at least 2 weeks now. It happened when Nayeon asked Chaeyoung to walk with her home, but the two decided to stop by at the older's house.

---

Flashback

"I'm really glad you accepted my offer to stop by at our house. I really love it when you're around!"