Chapter 11 (End)

"Where are you and Momo-unnie now?" Ask Dahyun as she talk to Tzuyu on the phone.

"We're on our way. How about you and Sana-unnie?"

"Sana-unnie's still fixing her make up."

"Well, I certainly hope that's not the only thing she'll fix today."

"I get what you're saying. Let me hung up now. She's almost done."

"Sure. See you two." Tzuyu said before ending the call.

"Was that Tzuyu?" Sana asked as she went downstairs, wearing her blue-black dress that made her look so gorgeus.

"Yes. Now let's go beautiful. Someone's waiting for you and I'm sure you can't wait to see her as well."

"Yes. Thank you, Dahyun."

Dahyun smiled. Behind that was a disappointed face.

"I guess this is better than letting Sana-unnie force herself to be happy with me."

---

At the venue

"We're here. Thanks for driving us, Taehyung." Said Dahyun to her brother as she helped Sana walk out of the car.

"No problem. Have fun little sis!" They both waved goodbye to him before he drove away back home.

"You ready to go inside?" Dahyun asked Sana beside her. The latter answered by latching her arm on the younger.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Together they walked inside and boy this is looking like a party more than a prom.

The music was loud and students are already drinking champagne for the adults, punch and others prefered water.

"This is my first time attending a prom. Is this normal?" Dahyun asked Sana, slightly raising her voice because the music played on the speakers is too loud.

"Yes. But later, an hour before midnight, the music will be changed into waltz. And it was said that at the stroke of midnight, the person you're dancing with at that time is your soulmate."

"Whoa. That's really... cool?" Sana chuckled at Dahyun's remark.

"I think it's really cringey before. But now, I wanted to know if the myth is true."

"Dahyun! And hello as well, Sana-unnie!" Chaeyoung approached them along with Nayeon beside her.

"Chaeyoung! I see you're already here before us." Dahyun stated.

"Yep! Nayeon-unnie couldn't wait to dance and party with me so we're kind of early." Chaeyoung rubbed the back of her neck.

"But hey! This is getting kind of fun actually. Let's go to the dance floor, Chaeyoung! See you Dahyun and Sana!" Nayeon dragged the cub with her as she started dance popping while the younger do a weird-ass chicken dance.

"Ridiculous. When I was the one who requested her to dance that, she always refuse." Dahyun stated while looking at Chaeyoung.

"I'm kind of jealous." Sana chuckled.

"Don't be. Let's go and find your soulmate." The younger blonde grabbed the older's hand and began searching for Momo and Tzuyu.