Chapter 2

"Momoring!" Sana ran towards Momo's direction as soon as the latter got out of the bathroom.

"Hey, why do you seem so worried?" The raven-haired girl asked.

"I was thing that you got upset about me rambling about Tzuyu. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"

Momo looked at the girl who's about to cry on her shoulder right now. "I mean, I technically did. But, how could I get upset with that adorable face of hers? That isn't playing fair, Sana."

"Oh, don't worry. My stomach just got upset." The older chuckled. Clearly, that isn't the reason but the blonde bought it anyways.

Sana lightly slapped Momo's muscular arms. "You scared the heck out of me earlier!"

"Sorry, sorry."

Just then, Dahyun went out of the bathroom, noticing the little moment the two foreigners have.

"She never got worried about me over something like that. I'm so jealous of you, Momo-unnie."

Sana heard the footsteps behind her so she turned around and saw the pale girl.

"Dahyunie! I didn't know you were there as well. Did you and Momo talked inside?"

"U-Uh... We just bumped into each other then we decided to talk for a bit."

"Hmm, is that all..?" Sana smirked, nudging her Momo's side with her elbow.

"Uhm, yeah?" The raven-haired girl answered, confused by her bestfriend's behavior.

Sana sighed. "Of course, you're the oblivious one, Momoring. What I'm saying is that I think you and Dahyun might be perfect for each other."

"What?!" Both Dahyun and Momo exclaimed.

"How could she conclude such thought? Doesn't she know that SHE is the one we've been crushing on?" The younger blonde thought inside her head, looking at Sana with a mix of weirdness and concern.

"The nerve of her to tell me that I'm oblivious when she is as well. Besides, Dahyun and I treats each other as rivals, there's no way we could be a thing." Momo sighed before grabbing Sana's hand.

"Look, we're just... friends. Let's continue our lunch now. See you, Dahyun." The childhood bestfriends went back to their table, leaving the pale girl alone.

"Well, well, well..." A familiar voice spoke behind Dahyun. The latter immediately recognized whom it belongs.

"Tzuyu.."

"Didn't I told you before that I would win Sana-unnie's heart easily? I couldn't even treat you and Momo-unnie as a rival because you guys clearly had no hope on making Sana-unnie fall for you two." The tall girl smirked. She wrapped her arm  Dahyun's neck and leaned her face close to the older.

"Sana-unnie is right. You and Momo-unnie would make a great couple. Because you two share the same qualities as each other. Hopelessly in love and friendzoned." Tzuyu patted Dahyun's head sarcastically before laughing while walking away from the latter.

Dahyun clenched her fist in annoyance. "I swear to godjisoos, you would eat everything you say if Sana-unnie and I become a couple instead of you and her."

---

"I'm happy that you wanted me to come with you at theater practice but wouldn't I be a distraction?" Momo questioned her blonde bestfriend slash crush.

"Of course you wouldn't! You might as well be my motivation, you know?" Sana clinged onto Momo's arms that made the older flinch but smile.