Chapter 7

Two weeks and Wednesday came and it's now the day of the stage play. Some were excited and some were nervous.

"Go get the props! The costumes! Hurry!" Their director, Jihyo, claps continously to make the members move quickly.

"You don't have to be such a slave driver, Jihyo!" One of the theater kids exclaimed as she paints the big canvas that they're going to use for the play.

"Slave driver?! If only you guys didn't go to McDonald's and stayed there for a whole hour rather than finishing the props, then I wouldn't rush you all like this!"

"For the love of Namjisoos, shut up! You're making it harder for us to focus!" Another one of the members shouted from far back. He's one of the actors that's memorizing the script.

"Again! If only you guys-" Jihyo was about to spat another harsh lecture when someone suddenly tapped her shoulder from behind to calm her down.

"Just calm down, Jihyo. Have faith on them, okay?" Jihyo turn around only to see a blonde, tall figure in front of him.

"Kang Daniel, you're our savior!" Oje of the actors praised the guy who showed him his charming eye smile.

"No problem! Now, go back to work. I'll handle Jihyo here."

"Yes sir!"

Daniel took Jihyo a few inches far away from the students in charged of the props and the actors and actresses.

"Now that you've finally calmed down, stay like that until the start of the play." The guy showed Jihyo his smile that made her flustered.

"B-But, what if something goes wrong? This is our first stage play, I-I can't bare to make this one flop-" Again, Daniel silenced her by placing his index finger on her lips.

"I told you, we'll be fine. Come on, let's go outside. I think you just need some fresh air."

Both of them went outside where Daniel has his arm around her shoulder to keep her calm until the theater kids are done.

Meanwhile, some of the members spied on the both of them.

"Looks like Jihyo has finally found her soulmate!" Nayeon squealed excitedly.

"About time! I was afraid she would be a maiden forever." Joy smirked whilst clapping her hands.

"Finally! No more nagging around!"

The theater students all cheered and went back to finishing their works.

---

"Are you ready?" Tzuyu asked Sana as she tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Still kind of nervous. Especially since I'm going to lose my first kiss on this day." The blonde chuckled awkwardly. Little did she know that her first kiss was already stolen.