[26] the end is here..

𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  Ray's of sunlight seep through the curtains of mattsun's window. One purposely angles into my face hitting it perfectly waking me up.

  I was gonna attempt to get out of bed but of course mattsun pulled me closer to his body so i had no escape. But instead of complaining i decide to enjoy the small moments like this that i had left with him.

  After a couple minutes of laying here he finally starts to stir awake and my reflex is to immediately shut my eyes close and to pretend im asleep.

  I felt his weight shift over me and felt something soft placed on my lips. He was kissing me oh my god!

  My natural reaction was to grab his face with my hands and kiss him back gently. I felt like i was floating and i bet he was too.

  But we both pulled away when there was a loud knock on the bedroom door. But before we could allow them to come in they came in and saw mattsun on top of me.

  "Look can we finally talk now?" iwaizumi said as he stepped into the room. But i decided to stay silent, honestly i really didn't have anything else to say to them.

  "Makki please! Were both sorry okay." he said begging for my forgiveness. But when i looked up at his face i felt my heart break.

  His whole face was read and puffy as if he was crying all night. And now he has stray tears running down his face.

  Why do i always feel bad and pity the people who hurt me? I guess it's just who i am honestly. But i really have no choice but to accept his apology.

  "Fine we can talk but i really dont have anything else to say to either of you." i said in a whisper.

  Then all of a sudden oikawa burst through the door and run towards me and tackles me into a hug. And of course hes crying too.

  I made sure to roll my eyes at that and they all saw and just laughed it off.

  "Makki please im sorry." he said sobbing into my neck.

  I really had no choice but to comfort him. I rubbed comforting circles into his back and held him for a couple minutes till he pulled away.

  "Great now that we talked can you all get the fuck out! I'd like to go back to sleep." i said in a half sleepy half pissed off tone.

  But of course instead of them leaving oikawa and iwa crawled into bed beside me and mattsun.

  "See mattsun this would have never happened if you would have just kissed me through the phone." i said and they others all laughed at my comment.

  "Wait you guys finally kissed?" oikawa yelled.

  "Yea but we stopped cause you idiots both came in here with some bullshit sob story." i said laughing.

  "Anyways shut up and go to sleep or ill drag you out my room by that ugly rug on you're head that you call hair." i said bitterly making the boys laugh and oikawa whine.

  "Iwaaa is my hair that bad?" he asked with tears brimming his eyes once again.

  "Very, next time take classes from makki on how to style yourself." he said jokingly and pulled oikawa closer to his body.

  We were all huddled together just like the first time we've hung out but this time it was different. In a way i couldnt explain but in the back of our minds we all knew what the future would hold for us.

  "Hey guys! You know the last time we were laying down together like this is was the first time we all met." mattsun said.

  "Yes babe were aware. Now shut up and go to sleep or ill kick you all of the bed." i said and everyone got quiet real quick.

  But we all fell asleep to the idea on what's to come for us next..

-᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ ᥴꫝꪖꪀꫀꪶ