chapter 17

-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Now you would think it's all bright and early on this saturday but in a sick cold reality its actually dark outside and freezing since its the middle of winter.

It's about 10am on a cold winter morning and the group of bestfriends were awake and causing havoc in the group chat.

bigasseyebrows: guys be ready for our double date today, ill pick up makki at like noon and then we will all meet up later at like 2:00 and go to dinner, then roller skating then we'll all split up.

sexyarms: wait why are you picking up makki? second why the hell are you picking him up earlier then needed and theres no way in hell im leaving him alone with you.

bigasseyebrows: oh im picking him up since me and him are being a pair on this date and you and oikawa are, and im getting him earlier cause i wanted to hang out with him before we met up with you guys.

sexyarms: see i dont like this, im going on the date with makki today and you go with oikawa.

milkbreadtooru: seriously iwa?

sexyarms: im very deadass serious, i dont trust your friend with him alone at all.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: why did i wake up to yall talking about me on here, and also i dont care who im partnered with cause you both are by besties! :)

sexyarms: see so he doesn't care, makki I'm picking you up at about 1:00 and we'll all meet up at the restaurant at 2:00 for the dinner then after we all go skating and then split up and we'll go back to your house to have a sleepover again.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: sounds litty! ima start getting ready now then! bye guys:)

milkbreadtooru: byeee :[

bigasseyebrows: bye

(a/n- Hey guys so heres part one of the double date chapter and i hope you like the first part so far and enjoy<3)

-᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ ᥴꫝꪖꪀꫀꪶ