chapter 12

-TW- abuse, slurs-

-TW- abuse, slurs-

- 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  I wake up on top of iwaizumi's chest and im honestly not surprised, we've been bestfriends for as long as i can remember so im used to waking up like this.

  I look to my right and see that mattsun and oikawa are cuddling and still sound asleep and iwaizumi is still asleep but had a tight ass grip on my waist so i cant get up even if i wanted to so now i have no choice but to wait until every one wakes up.

  I lay my face back into iwa's chest and close my eyes letting my thoughts about last night take over my brain, yes i would love to be held like this by mattsun but im too scared, he had a girlfriend and i cant sleep at all at night unless iwaizumi is with me so that sucks.

  While i relax on top of iwa listening to his heart beat i can hear him yawn and feel his grip on me tighten even more making us even more closer to each other even more till i heard a voice.

  "Makki you up?" he asked and i knew it was him. "Yes, i woke up and you were still asleep and i couldn't escape your tight ass grip on me so i had no choice but to get comfortable and stay laying on you." i said and opened my eyes and looked up at him.

  "That's the point dummy, i know you will wait for me to fall asleep so you can escape sleeping so i have to make sure my arms stay tight around you or you wont sleep." he said to me sitting up with me now on his lap instead of being on his chest.

  "Yea yea whatever, sleep isnt even that important okay, now i say we jump on top of these dumbasses so we can wake them up." i said and he gave me his evil smile saying he was ready.

  On the count or three i jumped on mattsun and iwa jumped on oikawa making both of them whine and complain but they did eventually wake up.

  "Makki get off! Your crushing mEee" he yelled and i dont know why but i froze and felt a flashback of my father screaming at me.

-Flashback

  "Makki are you that disgusting that you really need to eat all of that? You know if you keep eating all that food you'll never find a faggot ass boyfriend to date you!" he yelled at me and looked at me and the food on my plate with disgust making me tear up.

  "Oh so now your silent, go take your ass up to your room now, better yet stay up there till i tell you to come down and starve!" he yelled at me and i ran up the stars to avoid being hit again like usual.

-Flashback over

  I didnt realize but apparently to everyone  else i just froze while sitting on mattsun's lap and i wasn't responding to them calling my name or anything.

  I got off of mattsun without saying a word and ran to iwa and just stayed in his arms and started to bawl my eyes out.

  "Flashbacks?" he whispered in my ear and i nodded, it's safe to say that iwaizumi knows everything about me and he knows whenever im upset even when i dont want him to know and he try's to help.

  I get off of him without saying a word and come up to oikawa and give him a hug and apologize to him.

  "I'm sorry oikawa." i said and he looked at me and pulled me into a hug, he looked confused. "For what exactly?" he asked and i looked at him and started to cry more.

  "Cause you came here to be with iwaizumi and im so annoying and fucked up that i can't leave his side which means you havent gotten to be with him at all while your here." i said to him and he laughed.

  "Makki it's really okay i promise, i know you guys are childhood friends and all and really care about each other so it honestly doesn't bother me and that means i could just bother mattsun and try to make him gay whenever you and iwa are together." he said making us all laugh.

  "HEY IM NOT GAY!" we heard mattsun yell at us. "NOT YET!" we all yelled at the same time shocking him a bit.

  "Well sorry im a whole mess right now, if you guys want we can go downstairs or stay up here and watch some more disney movies." i said and they all agreed to go downstairs so we could watch movies together.

  We all got pretty comfortable downstairs on the couch and i let oikawa and iwa and there space cause i still feel bad about bothering them so i decide to sit next to mattsun but not to close cause i didn't wanna make him uncomfortable anymore then i already had.

  "Alright so were watching a horror movie and im turning out all the lights." iwa said ignoring my pleds to not watch a horror movie, he knows im terrified of them and will cling to the nearest thing and just my luck in right next to mattsun.

  As the lights got turned off and the house was pitch black, the only source of light we had was the tv being on. We all shared a blanket and sat our snacks and phone on the coffee table in front of us.

  As the movie started i unintentionally shifted closer to his side so we were pressed against each other and i didnt even realize it.

  All of a sudden the screen went black on the tv and a jump scare happened and i screamed so loud and clung on to mattsun arms while everyone else laughed at me for being scared of the movie.

  I felt him pick me up and place me on his lap while i faced his chest and rested my head on his shoulder, hearing whispers from oikawa and iwaizumi come from the other couch were they cuddled.

  I closed my eyes and rested my head on the shoulder thinking that it would make the movie end faster but i felt myself slipping away to sleep, i felt him lay the blanket on us both and felt his hands wrap securely around me and heard him whisper something in my ear.

  "Just go to sleep okay, ill be here if you need anything." he said. I pushed my face closer into his chest to conceal my blush and he noticed and let out a low chuckle, the was the last thing i heard before i wrapped my arms around his neck and fell asleep.

  I woke up and the room was pitch black, someone must have turned off the tv, i also felt hand around me sending me into a small panic but then i remember it was just mattsun.

  I didnt realize i was moving around so much that i woke him up. "Makki are you okay? he asked yawning and stretching. "Yea sorry, i just panicked a bit." i said to him.

  "Its okay, just come here and lay down." he said moving so he was laying down on the couch and making me lay on his chest so i could hear his heart beat.

  I felt him pull the blanket over us again and i relaxed into his touch, he was warm and comfortable to lay on. He was more comfortable to lay on than iwaizumi cause he had really big muscles but his went rock hard like iwa even though iwa is still comfortable i would never admit that to either of them.

  I started to feel myself slip away for the second time of the night when i felt mattsun play a kiss on my forehead and held me even closer than before making me fall into a soft and peaceful sleep while listening to his heart beat, but little did i know i didnt even realize that iwa and oikawa were awake and saw the whole thing, i was so fucked in the morning.

(a/n- Hey guys so heres another long ass chapter and i hope you all enjoy<3)

-᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ ᥴꫝꪖꪀꫀꪶ