chapter 17.2

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  It's already 11 and i still havent gotten ready but after the stunt that iwa pulled im pretty sure oiks and mattsun are pissed off.

  See iwa knows the past relationships ive been in the guys are crazy and super possessive and he wanted to test mattsun and see if he was like the other guys before he let me go out with him alone.

  Yes me and iwa are still gonna be together for today's date but he already knows im gonna end up leaving him for mattsun, which is fine cause he trust's him now.

  Just by the look outside through my window it looks like its fucking freezing so i should dress warm, but am i? Fuck no today's dress like a hoe day.

  I showered last night so i walk up straight to my closet and grab my pink oversized sweater and a black skirt. I also pull out some white and pink striped thigh high socks and some white high top boots.

  Once i get all the one i go to my vanity in my bedroom and put on some light makeup and eyeliner, once im done with that i switch out my ear rings and put some hoops cause oiks always says the bigger the hoop the bigger the hoe.

  After i get my new ear rings on i quickly ruffle up my light pink hair to give it the messy but cute effect.

  Once i finshed getting ready i hear my phone go off and see it's a text from iwa saying hes outside and he wants me to come out so we can leave.

  I quickly grab my phone, charger and purse and run out the door forgetting my jacket and also forgetting how fucking cold it is so i run into his car and sit in the passenger seat.

  "Heyyy iwaaa!" i yelled and gave him a quick awkward hug since were sitting down in the car.

  "Hey so basically mattsun passed the test, and yes before you say it ill try to be nicer to him but if he starts acting like a fucking asshole i wont hesitate to beat his ass." he said making an in serious tone.

  "Yea yea whatever, anyways i think oikawa is mad at me cause you choose me over him again." i said to him and he just rolled his eyes as we drove.

  "He knows about the test, i already told him but he still is a little jealous that i will only be with you when were all together but its cause i have to protect you okay, after the last time i promise you and myself id never let anyone hurt you again." he said making me frown a bit and he noticed.

  "Hey dont be upset okay, oikawa doesn't hate you and if he starts to act like a prick ill beat his ass okay, also love the outfit mrs. baddie!" he said curving his hand mimicking me since i always do that when i talk apparently.

  "Stop doing the hand thing you bitch and i know i look good, im trying impress mr. eyebrows but i don't think he'll like it." i said frowning a bit.