chapter 13

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  After everyone left yesterday ive been in this house alone, everyone wanted to stay to keep me company cause they know i hate being alone but i bet there like every one else and just pity me cause of the fact i have zero family and my parents basically abandon me and the only time i get to see them is once a year and that day is always the worst day of my life.

  Whenever they come they try to act like they weren't gone for most of my childhood and they pretend to raise me but then if i say something about it my mom sends my dad to beat me, it doesn't hurt anymore and im used to it but i think the main thing that hurts the most is that they actually had me and then left me as a kid and ever since i was 9 ive been raising myself till i met iwaizumi.

  When everyone left this morning i suprising didnt feel anything but i wanted mattsun to go home and hang out with his clingy ass boyfriend and so iwa and oikawa needed to be with each other more or something like that.

  As i lay in bed and all these thoughts swarm through my head at 2am while i look up to my bedroom ceiling and think about how sad and pathetic my life is my thoughts get interrupted by my phone going off, i pick it up and see that i got a message from mattsun.

  bigasseyebrows: hey makki, are you up?

strawberrykoolaidheadass: yes

bigasseyesbrows: why are you up? iwa is supposed to be with you!

strawberrykoolaidheadass: naw i made him leave when you guys left and he went to oikawas house to hangout or whatever.

bigasseyebrows: noo i would have stayed with you! we havent even gotten to hang out alone yetttt it's not fairrrr. 

strawberrykoolaidheadass: lol it's okay, maybe another time and im fine so it doesn't matter if he stayed or not. 

bigasseyebrows: um yes it does, hes your bestfriend hes not supposed to leave you like that over his boyfriend.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: it's ok mattsun i promise, if he wants oikawa as his first priority then it's okay cause im used to being last anyways.

bigasseyebrows: see that's were your wrong cause as a bestfriends job its important to put your bestfriend first no matter what okay, im coming over and spending the night ill try to be there in 45 minutes okay.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: you dont have to, im fine

bigasseyebrows: too late i already kicked out my girlfriend and started driving already but nice try.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: you didnt have to do that ya know.

bigasseyebrows: too late, and if hes not gonna treat you like the princess you are and take care of you like a bestfriend should right now then i will okay, ill see you in 10 minutes.

strawberrykoolaidheadass: okay, ill be waiting for you.

bigasseyebrows: good

  I'm still in my bed waiting for mattsun to come when i hear a knock on the front door and i get out of bed as fast as i can and run out my room and down my steps till i ran face first into the front door.

  I recovered quickly and opened and and let him inside. "Hey are you okay? Do you need anything? I'm sorry i came so late." he said and cutting me off before i could say anything with a hug.

  We both just stood in the middle of the hallway with our arms wrapped around each other taking in each other's warmth, until i hesitantly pulled away from the hug.

  "Hey let's go to bed, im tired and havent slept in a couple days." i said looking up to him since he towers over me.

  "Okay sweet thing, let's go." he said after looking down on me, then he dragged me up to my bedroom.

  Once we got up there i plugged both of our phones into the charger and threw myself on to my bed and felt him sit by me. I looked over and saw him laying on his back   with his eyes closed so i crawled closer to him and laid my head on his chest.

  When i laid my head on his chest he immediately reacted and opened his eyes and smiled. "Come closer, and lay on me." he says moving so now hes in the middle of the bed and i lay myself over his body with my head on his neck and his arms wrapped around me.

  I close my eyes and listen to his soothing heart beat, and feel myself drifting away when i hear him whisper something in my ear making me shiver.

  "Goodnight baby, sleep well okay and ill be here if you need anything." he says in my ear making me blush heavily, and he noticed and let out a deep chuckle in my ear.

  "Stoppp, go to bed!" i whispered weakly while slowly slipping away. "Sorry babe, go to sleep okay." he said and i nodded a bit and feel asleep in his warmth feeling as safe as ever.

(a/n- Hey hoes, heres a chapter and i hope you all enjoy and had a good day! Bye<3)

-᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ ᥴꫝꪖꪀꫀꪶ