✩ His side of the deal | XI

As Feitan led me to the bedroom we were previously in, he locked it, making sure nobody would come through that door. He noticed a security camera on the corner of the room. In attempt to reach it and destroy it, he said, "break that camera."

"Shorty," I said, making my way to break the security camera. I jumped up a little, banging it with my hand, glass pieces falling to the ground, some piercing through my skin, making me bleed a little.

"Alright, short stuff I got the job don-" I wasn't finished with my sentence when I was pinned to the wall. His mask covering the smirk he was trying to hide, but failed miserably. With just one look up and down my body, his eyes locked to my lips, licking his own with hunger.

"You know, maybe sometimes you should shut up," he said. One of his hands resting on my waist. I scoffed, using a finger to pull down the mask from his face. My eyes widened just a little, looking at his beautiful facial features. How his face was entirely clear, his strong jawline. My eyes watched as his mouth opened up just a tad bit.

I used one of my hands, resting behind his neck, pulling him in to kiss me. The butterflies in my stomach formed, but not for long, until I was comfortable. He rested his hands on my ass, groping them as the kiss got more intense. 

In the process, he began to take his top off, leaving him in his pants alone. He ripped my shirt off, including my pants, leaving me with only bra and panties. We released from the kiss, a trail of saliva connecting from the side of our mouths. He stared at my neck, reaching in to suck it. He found my sweet spot, continuously leaving a more and more dark spot in that area.

His hand trailed down to my already wet panties, using his finger to circle around my clit, rubbing my area. "F-feitan," I said as I looked up to the ceiling, completely turned on. My legs were already trembling just the smallest bit, my back arching just a little, still keeping me up.

"How little stamina you have now, aren't you a spider?" he whispered in my ear. His cold breath made contact with my skin, making me shiver. "Yeah w- well, not all of us can stand up straight i-in this position," I whispered out, as his hand slipped into my panties. His fingers made contact with my clit, rubbing circles a lot more roughly.

Soon enough, he entered two fingers, thrusting in and out. We'd had already shifted positions. I was on the ground, and he was kneeled by my side, his fingers going in and out at a quicker pace. His smirk grew, listening to the lewd noises I was making. He removed his pants, then stood up, close to my face.

"Suck," he ordered, resting his hands on my head. I didn't waste any time. My tongue swirled around the tip. He shifted his hips, moving himself forwards, his dick going down my throat. I gagged at the new sensation, but I got used to it quickly.

 I bobbed my head, back and forth, looking up occasionally looking at the mess he was in. He moaned, and some saliva trailing down the side of his lip. "Y-y/n, I- I'm going to c-cum," he said, groaning loudly as he released his seed into my throat. I swallowed the milk. He picked me up, putting me on the bed.

He aligned himself, preparing himself to go in. "Fuck me, hard," I said, as he slowly made his way in. I watched as his entire dick was inside of me. He began to thrust back and forth, picking up the pace. "F-feitan," I groaned out. He leaned over, kissing my neck, continuously thrusting quickly.

"Y-you're so damn tight," he again whispered into my ears. He hit my g-spot multiple times, earning louder moans. "I-I'm at my limit," I said as I came all around his dick. He continued to thrust, until he pulled out, stroking himself a few times, cumming all over my stomach.

I got up slowly, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug. "Damn, that felt good," I said, laughing slightly into his ear. "We're not done," he said, flipping us over. I was now on top of him. "Ride me," he said, smirking. I knew exactly what he wanted.

I aligned myself on top of him, slowly going down, his dick stabbing up my body. I groaned, slowly slipping my way down. As he was fully inside of me, I began to bounce up and down, getting more groans from him. "F-fuck, y/n.."

He stared at my chest, watching as my boobs went up and down. He grabbed one, groping it. "Feitan, I'm going to-" I was cut off, "Do it," he said, shifting his hips upwards, forcing himself inside of me even more. "C-cum in me," I said, as my release came, cumming on his dick once again. I could feel his warm cum shooting inside of me, filling me up completely. I got off of him, lying besides him. He grabbed one of the provided sheets, covering us up.

He hugged me from behind, spooning me. I felt his hard self rubbing up against my back, but I was too exhausted to say or do anything about it.

"Next time," he said, stroking my hair, "I'm going to make you my lunch..."

-----------------------------------------------

scroll/ click for more!↓